Big Ben wrecks/gets released/admits his mistake

Lots of opinions here, just surfing the boards. To be young,rich,and cocky.........I do not agree with the no helmet law. lots of QB chatter from both sides here. The real fans will wish him well. Looking forward to somw rockem sockem football with you guys again tis season!

I hope the guy gets better wouldnt wish this on anyone but i will echo what was said before i hope all those fans who mocked carsons injury now know how it feels to have your star QB taken out.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As you can tell by the name I'm not a Ben fan. But I will say this I really hope the guy gets better. Being a motorcycle rider myself you hate to hear about someone, anyone wrecking on a bike. I usually don't wear a helmet either but that's called freedom of choice. Call it stupidity but it is a choice. With that being said who's the one worrying about their opening day QB now? :lmao::lmao: It's called KARMA you cheap shotting bastards. All the Squeeler faithful right now-- :sadwalk::cry:

To quote Wayne from the Wonder Years

"Nice going, Butthead."

I don't ever like to see anyone get hurt. But not a very smart move, espeically after what happened with Winslow and getting warnings from Bill Cowher and Terry Bradshaw.

As my wife (born and raised in Pittsburgh, and being a therapist at the hospital where he is, having treated numerous head-injury guys over the years) said upon hearing the news, "I have no sympathy. If you are stupid enough to ride a motorcycle with no helmet, then you should get no sympathy when the injury finally occurs."

I agree.

What they said.

Get well, Ben. And for future reference, WEAR A F**KING HELMET.

Lots of opinions here, just surfing the boards. To be young,rich,and cocky.........I do not agree with the no helmet law. lots of QB chatter from both sides here. The real fans will wish him well. Looking forward to somw rockem sockem football with you guys again tis season!

I hope the guy gets better wouldnt wish this on anyone but i will echo what was said before i hope all those fans who mocked carsons injury now know how it feels to have your star QB taken out.

Yep. Zero sympathy due to stupidity, but complete well wishes. Hate to hear of anyone being injured this way. Just cannot sympathy when someone effectively puts themselves in a position where this will surely happen eventually. Get well soon. Hey, maybe the first week back for both he and Carson will be week 3 ... hmmm.

Get well to both of you guys.

Watching live coverage in Pittsburgh right now. There really is little information on his status. I absolutely, positively hate the Steelers, Pittsburgh, and everything about it ... BUT ... I hope and expect he will be o.k. Screw football ... screw these idiot fans and city ... I hope this guy is alright. In any case, they are saying he was 't-boned' by a lady in a car as he was heading to practice. He hit his head on her windshield and then again on the pavement. He was seen holding his teeth on as he sat on the pavement, with a lot of blood on his head and face. He was taken to a nearby hospital but they are refusing to give a status yet. More to come.

True, i couldnt have said it any better duus, As much as I hate the Steelers and their fans, he is a human being and I wish him the best. I wish him nothing but the best of luck.

i had 22 stitches in my head when i flipped over the handlebars of my bicycle going about 30-35 mph downhill. luckily i had a helmet on and that was the extent of my injuries. was on the news for it too =) the idiot wore no helmet on one of the fastest vehicles on land, how bright is that? it hardly ever is the motorcycles fault in an accident due to the fact that its hard to see them, u have to be retarded to ride without one - a minor accident can turn major with 0 protection. i doubt he plays in 2006, and my guess at kerry collins might come true now.

seriously no one should be cheering it. thats just low class. hope he will be able to live.

It's low class to be cheering because a guy who said "I'm superman, I don't need to wear a helmet. It's not taking a risk to not wear one, I've never been in an accident before" finally got his?

The dude laughed about Winslow. Well, it's his turn, and I'm laughing at him.

What is low class is to think you are above everyone else. What is low class is to believe that you can take risks because as a professional athlete you are somehow better than other mere mortals. Earth meet Ben. Ben meet pavement. Cya! I hope you'll survive, but I hope you are hurt so bad that you end up flipping burgers at one of Big Willie's Fatburger joints because maybe then you'll learn something. If he comes out of this and doesn't lose anything but time and a little pain, he won't learn a damned thing.

I remember when he laughed about Winslow too, and so I'm going to be honest when I say I could really care less about this happening to him.

First off, I hope he survives.

Secondly, it could not have happened to a bigger asshat.

Thirdly, I love the fact that Trash nation is wanting to kill themselves now. Karma is truly, truly a bitch. That's the first thing I thought of when Dan Patrick announced this today.

Irony, they cheap shoted their way to the super bowl, now Kharma comes in f**k them!

No, Karma would be Kimo getting his leg amputated below the knee by a wood chipper (assuming the shot on Carson was cheap, which is questionable).

This is just a moron getting the inevitable. Or as Vincent Vago said, "You play with fire, you get burned."

Irony, they cheap shoted their way to the super bowl, now Kharma comes in f**k them!

No, Karma would be Kimo getting his leg amputated below the knee by a wood chipper (assuming the shot on Carson was cheap, which is questionable).

This is just a moron getting the inevitable. Or as Vincent Vago said, "You play with fire, you get burned."

you guys are a bunch of ass pirates. hopefully one of s**ttynasty bunghole fags gets into an accident and have a muffler shoved up your crack. and then maybe chad johnson will get enough speed to catch a f**kin ball since he has been puttin out a lot of bulls**t lately.

p.s. smoke my pole

you guys are a bunch of ass pirates. hopefully one of s**ttynasty bunghole fags gets into an accident and have a muffler shoved up your crack. and then maybe chad johnson will get enough speed to catch a f**kin ball since he has been puttin out a lot of bulls**t lately.

p.s. smoke my pole

Wow ... upset just a little there? Bad day or something? Seriously, the opinions and comments I have seen on this site today have been by and large classy and right on point. They are FAR FAR FAR different than the classless, idiotic, punk fans that I encountered here in Pittsburgh in January the week after Carson's injury. Numerous fans stuck it to my face, telling me how "bad things will always happen to Bengals fans" and that it's just too bad Carson's knee got in the way of a superbowl run (chuckle, chuckle). I heard (and continue to hear) more jerkish comments about that game and that injury than I care to remember. Yeah, and then something happens to them and they get all nuts. No comparison ... I know which fan base is the biggest bunch of classless idiots ... and they live next door, down the street, and all over this ugly city.

That said ... I hope he gets well. Definitely not because he's a Steeler, not because he's Ben, not because he means anything at all to this sport or world ... but because he's a human. That's it. Get well. Those are two words I never heard from anyone in this city.

I read that the broken jaw is the most serious injury. It will be wired shut until the beginning of training camp. However, he probably won't be ready to play until probably the 3rd or 4th week of training camp. By the time the Stillers are playing regular season games this will be a non-issue. (unless he gets banged in the jaw) If I were Big Ben I would not be getting into any fist fights for like the next year. (a direct hit to the jaw could easily rebrake it for at least the next 6 months)

p.s. smoke my pole

Wow ... upset just a little there? Bad day or something? Seriously, the opinions and comments I have seen on this site today have been by and large classy and right on point. They are FAR FAR FAR different than the classless, idiotic, punk fans that I encountered here in Pittsburgh in January the week after Carson's injury. Numerous fans stuck it to my face, telling me how "bad things will always happen to Bengals fans" and that it's just too bad Carson's knee got in the way of a superbowl run (chuckle, chuckle). I heard (and continue to hear) more jerkish comments about that game and that injury than I care to remember. Yeah, and then something happens to them and they get all nuts. No comparison ... I know which fan base is the biggest bunch of classless idiots ... and they live next door, down the street, and all over this ugly city.

That said ... I hope he gets well. Definitely not because he's a Steeler, not because he's Ben, not because he means anything at all to this sport or world ... but because he's a human. That's it. Get well. Those are two words I never heard from anyone in this city.

your one of the few bengals fans that i actually read about that said that they care not just becasue he is a steeler or such, for he is just a human. and thank you for your kind letter and you will now be allowed to pass through pittsburgh with safety. i expect the same when i come to s**ttynasty for the steelers/bengals game on 12/31. by that time the AFC north will be already determined with pittsburgh on top by a LOT

your one of the few bengals fans that i actually read about that said that they care not just becasue he is a steeler or such, for he is just a human. and thank you for your kind letter and you will now be allowed to pass through pittsburgh with safety. i expect the same when i come to s**ttynasty for the steelers/bengals game on 12/31. by that time the AFC north will be already determined with pittsburgh on top by a LOT

Pass through? Ha. I live here. 16 years ... unfortunately. I dream of the day when I return to the daylight of any city that doesn't begin with PITTS and end with BURGH.

Pass through? Ha. I live here. 16 years ... unfortunately. I dream of the day when I return to the daylight of any city that doesn't begin with PITTS and end with BURGH.

You walk around this city with ur s**ttynasty bunghole s**t on? surprised u havnt gotten run over yet. i walk through s**ttynasty with steelers s**t on all the time. and now i can do it wearing a Superbowl XL Champs shirt on! can you???

NEGATIVE

p.s. smoke my pole

Just another reminder of why we hate Steelers fans.

Do me a favor, please, entertain me. Search for some good ole topics posted here the month of January. Once you read the comments posted by your fellow fans you might get the jest of the animosity on this board. But my guess is, you won't :sure:

You walk around this city with ur s**ttynasty bunghole s**t on? surprised u havnt gotten run over yet. i walk through s**ttynasty with steelers s**t on all the time. and now i can do it wearing a Superbowl XL Champs shirt on! can you???

My thoughts and prayers go out to ben and his family.

I've bounced around to various division rival boards just to see everyones reaction. By and large the vast majority wish ben well,most of the s**t talkin is from stealer fans...go figure! :wacko:

p.s. smoke my pole

You've got to be kidding. After all the retarded ass sh*t we put up with from the trailernation, you have the nerve to come over here and talk about wanting your pole smoked?

Another 12 year old stooler fan I assume. Puberty is coming fast, my friend. Not as fast as Pig Pens bike was when he crashed, but fast nonetheless.

Updates that I just got from a friend in Pittsburgh is that Ben had surgery to fix his broken jaw. Nose also broken, a few chipped teeth, but didnt have them knocked out as reported. Sinus cavity is not broken as reported. Severly damaged knees are just road rash. It's expected he will not be able to have contact for 8 weeks, the season starts in 12.

dick head shut the f**k up ass hat's like you make me glad this happend . i was just thinking how bad this is. then your sister humping toothless self started posting your s**t . now ben fits in s**ttsburg perfectly no teeth and dumb as hell. now all he needs is a goatee and start dating his sister or cousin

NEGATIVE

dick head shut the f**k up ass hat's like you make me glad this happend . i was just thinking how bad this is. then your sister humping toothless self started posting your s**t . now ben fits in s**ttsburg perfectly no teeth and dumb as hell. now all he needs is a goatee and start dating his sister or cousin

NEGATIVE