The next Owens Fiasco

Okay, I called out the one full year until he would tear apart the Eagles so I am going to try again. I am going to get a bit more risky with this years...I bet he won't even make it to week 14 this season. With Jerry Jones and Parcells he won't be able to do his normal shenanigans and get away with it. Not that he did with Reid...

I wish Philly would have just kept him under contract for the full seven years and told him to stay home. That would have done the whole NFL a favor! By the time he could be a free agent he would be like what...almost 40? Then he have hopefully retired for good!

Yeah because he wouldn't have filed a grievence and been released I'm sure he would have just sat there.

Uuhh, correct me if I'm worng, but didn't the guy lose his greivance last year with the Eagles. And didn't he have to sit out the rest of the year because he lost that greivance. Just checkin'

personally, I got no love for the guy. Glad he's still in the NFC, though

Yeah because he wouldn't have filed a grievence and been released I'm sure he would have just sat there.

He did lose the grievence, that is why he had to sit the second part of the season...and for the record, that is why I used the word WISH. It's not like I nor anyone else could ever see that happening. No team or player would allow that to happen. As tight as Philly is with their payroll do you think they would have let $49 million just fly out the window like that...I think not. It just would have been a great message that Philly and the NFL would have sent out to all the other money hungry players out there to watch their backs.

Easy Tiger....

I think TO will behave

TO loves money

TO lost money last year

TO if he wants more money will behave

TO will behave for the money

Impecable logic, Kaz, and I agree reluctantly. Either way, we all better be ready to hear his name blabbered about every day on Sportscenter and NFL Live. :rolleyes:

I think TO will behave

TO loves money

TO lost money last year

TO if he wants more money will behave

TO will behave for the money

For now, but with the way salaries increase yearly, I bet it's not too long before he starts again. I'm kinda lookink forward to it, I hate the Cowboys :blush:

I actually work with a Cowboys fan and he wasn't too happy about the idea originally, but at the same time he was kinda excited to see what he can do with Bledsoe. I think it is a catch-22 with him. Same as when the Eagles got him...and we all know how that ended.

u have to realize, jones the owner of the cowboys will do anything to win...sell his own son for a superbowl. i see owens getting away with alot more than he ever did, and fitting in nicely with the cowboys. owens did get the eagles to the superbowl...which he might just do again with the cowboys - if they got a new qb that is....