HOLY CRAP! WE WIN!

HoosierCat

Who-Dey, baby!!!

No bitchin' about Kitna this week! What a game!

And Rudi, way to come through at the end!

Jeff Burris comes up big, too, I love it, it's about time!

Nice time for Justin Smith to wake up, too! And Clemons -- sounds like he was a monster today!

Man, I just can't stop with the exclamation points, can I!!!

Woo-Hoo! Congrats Marvin on No. !!!!!

:):):)

YES!!! :):):)

It's about time!!! Great win for Lewis and the Bengals.

Hopefully this is something we see alot more of this season. :)

Bengals do need to work on the penalties. Really could've hurt them today.

If the Kitna that played today could be the one that shows up the rest of the season, great things will be in store for the Bengals. No killer mistakes. Great job Kit.

WHO DEY!!!

I must say i am NOT a big KITNA fan but DAMN did he do a great job today 9/28/03, I hope he can do this good next week agenst the BILLS and if he does than i see another W for the good guys

if you ask me the bills and the browns are on abought the same level with 1 exception the bills have a better QB -

GO ORANGE & BLACK ATTACK !!!!!!!!!!

great game today...nice to enjoy huh...a few missed tackles, but seems they all came to play.....good day for warrick; still needs to turn upfield more often.....bennett and johnson should be more prepared for next week....having watched kit the last 2 1/2 yrs, when you think back, he can put the ball on the money like today..... didn't ever doubt his arm....some pretty good deep throws!!!! let's enjoy this one........great job guys

No interceptions, no fumbles=VICTORY. Pump it up Kitna. Like I said on saturday, I like the Bengal defense. Two fumble recoveries and an interception. Not bad. I don't want to brag but I did predict 2 TD catches from Chad Johnson. Bills are next. What are we gonna do about Spikes. Hit em low and hit em high, get your finger poke em in the eye. Long live Boobie Clark.

Wah wah wah! Wah wah wah! Listen to the Browns cry like 2-year-olds! Ahhh...music to my ears! :)

-----------------

"No way should they be on the same field with us. They can't beat us," said linebacker Andra Davis, echoing the sentiments of anyone who has seen the Bengals play losing football for 13 years.

"I gave up a stupid pass interference. I feel I gave them that play," McCutcheon said.

-----------------

whole story at:

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/plaindeale...82801037674.xml

Even Butchie gets into the act!

------------------

He said the two false start penalties on Couch, called for head-bobbing, were "baloney. You've got to scream your audible and there's going to be some head movement."

He said the Bengals were causing the false starts and offsides penalties on both teams while the Browns were on offense by mimicking the Browns' snap count and yelling out "hut." The offensive linemen, including Ryan Tucker, confirmed it.

-------------------

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/plaindeale...82787537670.xml

Fortunately, it appears that Cleveland fans know where the real problem lies. Sheesh, how familiar do these comments sound?

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/plaindeale...82807037671.xml

No surprise the Browns are bitching and moaning. Let's face it they are ignorant! I think we all know about Cleveland. The funniest thing about all of this is that the people (and I use that term very loosely for Cleveland fans) these are the same people that were singing the praises for Davis, and Policy....I am enjoying it greatly. The funniest thing is, you know the coaching staff will be clipping these "comments" from the Browns and saving them for when they have to come into PBS. I've said from the get go that the Browns were gonna suck and low and behold....

Now here come the Bills and that traitor Spikes......The biggest downer to all of that is that CD won't get a chance to plow over Spikes.....I will hold my tongue on that one...

cheers

Now here come the Bills and that traitor Spikes......The biggest downer to all of that is that CD won't get a chance to plow over Spikes.....I will hold my tongue on that one...

cheers

Speaking of Spikes did you check out the latest sportsline.com player rankings? Brian Simmons ranks 14th among linebackers leaguewide. Takeo Spikes? 53!!!! :lol:

if they don't want to be here............send them on their way........good luck to them, ...but they will be replaced by someone who wants to be here, wants to win and someone that will be embraced by the fans......cut the ties....look forward!!!!!!! what a great place for our 2nd win!!!!!!!!