Jeff Gordon loses control in Cincy!

BengalszoneBilly

Jeff Gordon regrets having words with a TV cameraman after the private plane in which he was flying had to make an emergency landing Thursday night in Cincinnati.

"It was an unfortunate situation," Gordon said. "I hate that it happened. I was very frustrated."

Gordon, who was in Cincinnati on personal business, took off in a two-engine jet and was on his way back to Charlotte when a warning light came on.

"It was scary," he said. "A light came on the dash that showed that there was a problem with the left engine. They shut the engine down and pulled the fire extinguisher because it said there was a fire in there. But there really never was a fire that we know of."

The pilot turned the plane around and landed back at Cincinnati's Lunken Airport. Gordon went to dinner at the airport restaurant while waiting for another plane to pick up him and his party. A local news crew was waiting for him when he came out of the restaurant.

Gordon got into a verbal exchange with the cameraman before driving away.

"I certainly said some things I shouldn't have said," Gordon said. "Somebody sort of egged me on and it is what it is. I can't take it back. You just learn from it."

Did anyone hear what he really said?? Please reply if you did!

yes, gordon was quoted as saying: "take it off take it off i have beads for you billy!"

Thanks halp. <_< I sure that's exactly what he said. No wonder he was pissed when he found out I wasn't gonna be there.

Anybody else?

seems those machine gun jugglies of yours mesmerize him too!! :P:D

Well could you blame him? Sometimes I catch myself just watching them ta-ta's bounce!! My boss at work is starting to get pissed when he catches me staring blankly and drooling at my monitor! :lol: