f**k YOU SAPP f**k YOU

jditty47

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anything, as most here will vouch to, I'm a realist. I realize the Bengals haven't won the Super Bowl and that's fine, the Raiders have been professional eight years longer than the Bengals, but lets stick with today. You could throw the SB argument all you want but we've been there more times than the Raiders have since 1982.

But how can you honestly say the Raiders are going to be anything but rebuilding in 2004? You have an aging QB, two aging receivers, no tight end help, a weak running game and a head coach with a career 49-59 record.

You have a cheating BALCO player on your team, which against promotes Al Davis' lifelong enthusiasm of cheating and screwing over the rest of the league. He whines and complains more than anyone and should be dumped from the league to make it better. I give him props for helping establish the NFL as is today, but he's an aging monkey and the reaper sits before him soon.

I really think, pound for pound and if the Bengals played the Raiders in 2004, Cincy would win.

As our Lambert used to say, sorry it has to be this way.

Hey warren sapp, wont you get off of warrens nuts and stay on your cheap, raidernation forum, because around here we talk real football chump. i just got to say i love the beating the raiderettes got in the superbowl against the bucks, that was funny , and then you fans go and destroy your citys, all i have to say is STRAIGHT SORE LOOSERS.

Warren you're really enjoying living in the past.That's fine,my parents often do the same thing.

Here is the reality;your team as of right now SUCKS.You went 4-12,and you just added a way over payed fading star.You don't even have enough money now to sign your draft picks.Don't believe me?Check out the sports section June 2nd and watch who gets cut.

Right now,our team is on the way up,and your team of over paid geriatric superstars is on the way down.You'll be lucky to win six games.So enjoy living in the past,and reveling over super bowls that were played before you were born as your team goes 5-11 next year.

Having said that,you have a nice f'n day tard.

Listen not one of us is going to agree.....

How many times in the last 4 years have the RAIDERS won the AFC West? 3.

The raiders team might be old, but they win. With Washington and Sapp, they addressed there problem stopping the run. They will not be one of the Worst D in the NFL. This was a great Free Agency Year for The Raiders. They will Sign Larry F. out of Pitt. Line up Porter and L.F... In the Slot play Brown/Rice. They are taking the Min... Then you have the RB's, maybe pick up Dillion. If not Fargus will work out. Look what a STUD Rudi J became.... QB- Gannon, will come back.... With a better O-Line and WR's his numbers will be a lot better... In the Second Round of the Draft we will probly pick up a QB.... shoot we might even look at Kitna.....

All this could happen and we will still be under the cap... Because our Front Office knows how to restructure and PLAYERS want to PLAY for the SILVER AND BLACK!!!

All restructuring does is push cap money into the future. It killed the 49ers, and the Cowboys, and now it's doing the same thing to the Titans. ---it's not a way out. The idea of signing those long term contracts is that the player never actually makes it to the end of the contract, so all the team is left to do is pay out small sums of signing bonus.. but you guys have let 40+ Rice and Brown restructure and they're still playing out their contract. !! That's just moronic. You have no cap space, and your roster is getting older and older.

As a Raider fan, how long do you actually want to see a slow as Rice,and Brown ,Sapp,Washington who's like 36 now continue to play. ?? Sapp being the youngest should get you at least 2-3 good years, but after that.. he's too expensive to keep around.

Warren you're really enjoying living in the past.That's fine,my parents often do the same thing.

Here is the reality;your team as of right now SUCKS.You went 4-12,and you just added a way over payed fading star.You don't even have enough money now to sign your draft picks.Don't believe me?Check out the sports section June 2nd and watch who gets cut.

Right now,our team is on the way up,and your team of over paid geriatric superstars is on the way down.You'll be lucky to win six games.So enjoy living in the past,and reveling over super bowls that were played before you were born as your team goes 5-11 next year.

Having said that,you have a nice f'n day tard.

Listen not one of us is going to agree.....

How many times in the last 4 years have the RAIDERS won the AFC West? 3.

The raiders team might be old, but they win. With Washington and Sapp, they addressed there problem stopping the run. They will not be one of the Worst D in the NFL. This was a great Free Agency Year for The Raiders. They will Sign Larry F. out of Pitt. Line up Porter and L.F... In the Slot play Brown/Rice. They are taking the Min... Then you have the RB's, maybe pick up Dillion. If not Fargus will work out. Look what a STUD Rudi J became.... QB- Gannon, will come back.... With a better O-Line and WR's his numbers will be a lot better... In the Second Round of the Draft we will probly pick up a QB.... shoot we might even look at Kitna.....

All this could happen and we will still be under the cap... Because our Front Office knows how to restructure and PLAYERS want to PLAY for the SILVER AND BLACK!!!

They are mad cause they didn't get warren lmao! having o sb trophys isn't something to be proud of. I guess they are used to being fans which team sucks every yr. :P

Oh my you guys are funny!!! I mean the reality of it is that the Bengals are garbage, no one really WANTS to play there. I have heard several players say that would LOVE to be in the Silver & Black, I have never once heard anyone say they WANT to be a Bengal......I'm glad Sapp is in Oakland, he looks wonderful as a Raider!

And to say that the Raider's SUCK that is kinda harsh coming from a team that doesn't even know what a SB ring looks like....and so what you have been to the playoffs if you want to talk about Playoff Records we have the 2nd most wins in the playoffs (after Dallas). And the 2nd most appearances (after Dallas)..

You say that we were in the NFL 6 years before you, well the Bears were here 40 years before us and we are the winnigest team in the NFL!

By the way..............We have played the Bengals 24 times and have sent you home with 17 loses, that sounds like .708 to me...but you do the math!! :D

Remember the Packers after the Lombardi era? They went to the playoffs no more than 3 times and had finished the season in which Dan Majokowski got hurt 4-12. No one wanted to come to Green Bay either. Then a new GM was brought in(Ron Wolf) and he hired Holmgren. Ron remembered Favre from his days with the Jets and decided to trade a first round pick for him. The move was criticized at the time because of Favre's discipline problems and in fact the coach had even labled him "uncoachable".

The first 3 years with Favre the Packers finished 9-7 mostly due to the defense and one bad year by Favre. But once Favre matured and they finally got a good defense they wound up in the NFC championship game in 95, then winning the Super bowl in 96 and going the year after.

My point? There is a striking similiarity between what happend with the Packers in 92 and what is happening with the Bengals now. An unproven QB (Favre and Palmer), a new coach with coordinator credentials (Holmgren and Marvin), a all-pro reciever (Sterling Sharpe and Chad Johnson) and a weak defense, as well as the obvious history of loosing. Neither team had/has a very good running game (Rudi might now work out, who knows for sure).

I think what happened to the Packers is going to happen to the Bengals, just have to be patient. And I know signing a player with declining skills (do you want someone who only had 5 sacks last year, 2 of them in one game?) won't help the cause.

We, the raider fans are just upset because we were the joke of the NFL last year. our team played like crap and our victory over you guys was caused by a crappy non chalengable play the refs blew. we hope by signing and overpaying Warren Sappp that our team will magicly be better due to his presence. We forget the fact that wewent a million over our cap and his level of play has gotten steadily worse the past two seasons. But hey Silver and Black forever DUDE!

I agree with all of your raider sentiments there :ph34r:

And to say that the Raider's SUCK that is kinda harsh coming from a team that doesn't even know what a SB ring looks like

Hey brother..at least we didn't take it up the ass from an owner who could care less about his fans, move them to L.A., then when things went bad for him there, asked if he could come back to do it to you again, and you said "Why sure! We don't care that you f**ked us once, please stick it in again!"

Do you think Baltimore would take back the Colt's? No they wouldn't be caught dead sucking the d**k of an owner who screwed them, like you guy's are suckin' Al Davis's d**k now!

But now that I think about your proximity to the bath houses in the Gay Bay, you guy's would probably like nothing more than another anal invasion! No wonder you butt pirates like running around in silver and black make-up, and dressing up like Darth Vader. You Raiders were losers last year, and will be so again this year. I just wish we could get the opportunity to play you in the playoffs, but I doubt we'll be seeing silver and black there. B)

And to say that the Raider's SUCK that is kinda harsh coming from a team that doesn't even know what a SB ring looks like
[Hey brother..at least we didn't take it up the ass from an owner who could care less about his fans, move them to L.A., then when things went bad for him there, asked if he could come back to do it to you again, and you said "Why sure! We don't care that you f**ked us once, please stick it in again!"

Do you think Baltimore would take back the Colt's? No they wouldn't be caught dead sucking the d**k of an owner who screwed them, like you guy's are suckin' Al Davis's d**k now!

But now that I think about your proximity to the bath houses in the Gay Bay, you guy's would probably like nothing more than another anal invasion! No wonder you butt pirates like running around in silver and black make-up, and dressing up like Darth Vader. You Raiders were losers last year, and will be so again this year. I just wish we could get the opportunity to play you in the playoffs, but I doubt we'll be seeing silver and black there. /QUOTE]

Daaaaaaayyyyyyyuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmm ! B)

snipped...

DAMN, Now that's the billy we all know and love....You seem to be in midseason form and the draft hasn't even got here yet

snipped...

DAMN, Now that's the billy we all know and love....You seem to be in midseason form and the draft hasn't even got here yet

I bit my tongue as long as I could...Now it's time to lock and load. My fields of fire are clearly defined. God help the poor soul that steps into them... :ph34r:

Hey brother..at least we didn't take it up the ass from an owner who could care less about his fans, move them to L.A., then when things went bad for him there, asked if he could come back to do it to you again, and you said "Why sure! We don't care that you f**ked us once, please stick it in again!"

But now that I think about your proximity to the bath houses in the Gay Bay, you guy's would probably like nothing more than another anal invasion! No wonder you butt pirates like running around in silver and black make-up, and dressing up like Darth Vader. You Raiders were losers last year, and will be so again this year. I just wish we could get the opportunity to play you in the playoffs, but I doubt we'll be seeing silver and black there. B)

First and foremost sweetie I am a sister not a brother.....check the avator & the name! But I guess with the educational level in Cincy that would have been a bit much to figure out.

Also, you are on the wrong side of the BAY, I said I was a Raider fan not a 49er fan! Sissy wear gold & red (or are they still calling it crimson) Real MEN & WOMEN WEAR BLACK. The reason we are called the Raider Nation is because there is Raider love everywhere we go! No one outside of CINCY loves the Bengals.........hahahahaha!!!!

Football is about business and if Al makes business decisions that benefit my Silver & Black so be it, as a TRUE, LOYAL FAN, I'm still going to love my squad!!

You keep calling the Raiders losers but the Bengals have been taking it up the ass from us (and pretty much everyone else in the NFL) .708, but again we are dealing with the Cincy educational system here, and you may not understand that......what it means is the 24 times we played the Bengals....17 of those we handed you your ass, after we nutted w/o the vaseline!

Now when you can talk about football let me know, but on the real the Bengals don't have much to say since it's about history right now, and you have NONE!!! Oh wow you had an OK season last year, and yes we sucked....but it happens, won't happen in the 2004 season trust on that!!!

First and foremost sweetie I am a sister not a brother.....check the avator & the name! But I guess with the educational level in Cincy that would have been a bit much to figure out.

Also, you are on the wrong side of the BAY, I said I was a Raider fan not a 49er fan! Sissy wear gold & red (or are they still calling it crimson) Real MEN & WOMEN WEAR BLACK. The reason we are called the Raider Nation is because there is Raider love everywhere we go! No one outside of CINCY loves the Bengals.........hahahahaha!!!!

Football is about business and if Al makes business decisions that benefit my Silver & Black so be it, as a TRUE, LOYAL FAN, I'm still going to love my squad!!

You keep calling the Raiders losers but the Bengals have been taking it up the ass from us (and pretty much everyone else in the NFL) .708, but again we are dealing with the Cincy educational system here, and you may not understand that......what it means is the 24 times we played the Bengals....17 of those we handed you your ass, after we nutted w/o the vaseline!

Now when you can talk about football let me know, but on the real the Bengals don't have much to say since it's about history right now, and you have NONE!!! Oh wow you had an OK season last year, and yes we sucked....but it happens, won't happen in the 2004 season trust on that!!!

Oops! Sorry sister. Avatars are seldom usefull in determining ones gender. By the use of the vanacular in your post I couldn't help but envision a nine year old male Raider fan who just happened to play with dolls! :lol:

And as far as your absurd assumption that people love the Raiders "everywhere"...there are fans af ALL teams in ALL cities! I don't live in Ohio. I live in Arizona. I work with a huge variety of people who are fans of many different teams, not just the Cardinals. Two of those said people are Raider fans. Three are Bronco fans, another is a Miami Fan. I might add the two Raider fans are not happy about the deal Davis struck with Sapp, because by paying that much made Al look exactly that...a sapp!

And I love the way you ignored the statement about Davis's assault on the league agreement. Do you even know what it is, and what it represents? I doubt it, but go look it up and come back later and give me an intelligent answer as too why he should be allowed to do this.

Oh, and thanks for being honest about the Raiders sucking last year. They did. I've never seen a team self destruct like that in my entire life! And I'll be honest and say that up until last year we definitely sucked for 13 freakin' years straight! Yet here we are...still firmly behind a team that is heading in the (IMHO) opposite direction as your team. Even with Sapp and hopefully Dillon. (I'm not gonna bad mouth that cancer because I'm all for Al Davis sending us a #3 pick for him!) So who has the most faithfull fans huh? If the Raiders had endured the same thing that Cincy went through, would you, or half the people wearing silver and black be behind their team? I doubt it!

You know, I've been trying to figure out why "hater-fans" keep coming onto this forum to brag about something they got that nobody else wanted.

* Sorry to bust yo' bubble missy, but -but we pulled the deal from Sapp. Whether we fans agreed with the decision or not, you guys were outbid by own stupid selves ! * What clever business sense is that.?

*And any fan that blindly - follows it's favorite team, especially after he took them away from you time , and time again( especially since he's got a lawsuit against the nfl and the city of Oakland ) - is beyond a level of moronica''''... it's sounds more like to me that you missed your true calling..--- 'occult member.

* Why else would you follow a Raider.- a Pirate is the foremost symbol of homosexuality.( I'm not going to debate the right or wrong of it,) but Pirates, or butt Pirates they should be called didn't allow women on their boats. It took months for them to reach destinations; Months alone at sea, boozed up , and with no women around what do you think happened.??

* A one eyed pirate, was actually the symbol of a man that had a disease. Maybe the California educational system should have informed you people about a thing called - "PINK EYE".

And as for education..? What exactly is California known for in the realm of academics..? Atlanta Georgia has the CDC, and the top medical school in the country .Emory University.The second highest rated is the University of Cincinnati. The top law school in the country is in Boston , Mass.The top fields of mathematics, and science are in New York,and Chicago. The fields of aeronautics,and space research are in Alabama,Florida,and Oklahoma.---So what exactly do Californians contribute to society or the well being of " Man " .??

--Absolutely nothing ! Go home. Try again. Hopefully you're a pretty girl, because you're obviously not an intelligent one.-Here's a tip--- you just stay pretty, let the intellectuals solve problems.

--Speaking of problems, good luck with Sapp, and Corey Dillon. :D

No one outside of CINCY loves the Bengals.........hahahahaha!!!!

Ok now i have to step in & correct your sorry ASS

1 - I'm from NY and LOVE the Bengals

2 - do you ever ponder how the raiders are going to get under the cap

answer = alot of cuts come june 1st

3 - "ponder" = think abought, something im sure you & the raider nation are not use to doing

4 - How are your guys going to make the playoffs when they can just barley make it onto the fields....maby if the NFL voted and allowed walkers and canes you guys/gals will do better in 2004

5 - you might be able to save some $$$ for the cap if the raiders Social Security checks could go twards it....

6 - Dillon is comming - damn i herd he just pulled his groin again, trying to get off his knees from kissing Al Davis's ASS....Any Bengals fan will tell you your welcome to keep dillion "more problems 4 you less 4 us"

7- PLEASE REFRAINE FROM DISPLAYING YOUR IGNORANCE

8 - for all you Raider fans i will explaine what my #7 comment means -- it means dont come to my Bengals site and show how stupid you are, do us all a favor and stay in your Adult homes :lol:

You Bengal fans are so cute, you have a 8-8 season and still lose to a 4-12 team. But, you want to call us sorry.

It wasn't an assumption that no one out side of Cincy loves the Bengals...it as actually a smart ass comment. I'm well aware that there are fans worldwide, it's just not to many jumping on the Bengals bandwagon...that's all!

As far as "DAVIS'S ASSULT ON THE LEAGUE", the move happened over 10 years ago....get over it, us Raider fans have! And as for the law suits, business is just that................. Business!! We have no control over what our owner does. By the way who is your owner...do you know? (Another smart comment just in case you take it a little to seriously)

JBengal- Before you call anyone ignorant, pleae use spell check and proofread! And if you were fully aware of the contract that Sapp signed you would know that we will be straight for Salary Cap, but thanks for the concern!

Chris-I have to give it to you, you really did your research. I guess there really isn't much else for a Bengal fan to do on a Saturday afternoon.

And, it funny that you guys are so quick to give us Sapp.....but if you look at the title of this thread and the earlier post....

So sapp said he wanted to play somewhere where he could get another ring and a ride to canton well thats not goin to happen in oakland screw sapp that fat bastard but seriously we all knew deep down inside it was yo good to be true also i dont think oakland is sexier than cinci oh well lets keep our heads held high boys were bengals damnit!
(Tiger Stripes)

That sucks....

You have got to close the deal....Someone is always willing to pay more money...You have to cease the moment and CLOSE THE DEAL. 

No duh Smiz. Tell us something we don't know all too well by now. And you're right, it does SUCK! 

(Billy Broome)

say we all go to sapps site qbkilla.com and protest and let him know what an a** he is. 
(tiger stripes)

MAN I AM SO F**KIN HEATED RIGHT NOW........I CANT EVEN SPEAK... SO IM GOING FOR A WALK...TALK TO YA'ALL LATER 
Jbengals1

Sounds to me like you guys are kinda pissed......I can send you a box of tissue if you need it.

I just came over here to have a little fun with you guys..

By the way Chris, I have been told I am very attractive and highly intelligent! Have a great off-season, I may come back and check on you guys. :D

Aren't you guy's a little bit impressed that a female came here to stand up for her team? Damn, where can I find a chick that loves football like that? If she only was a Bengal fan, I'd be in LOVE! B)

:D I have turned many of men into Raider fans....so watch out BillyB!

By the way Tiger, none of that burnt me or hurt my feelings! It's all in fun didn't think I could come in here and talk trash and not have any one respond. :o

Aren't you guy's a little bit impressed that a female came here to stand up for her team? Damn, where can I find a chick that loves football like that? If she only was a Bengal fan, I'd be in LOVE!  B)

:D I have turned many of men into Raider fans....so watch out BillyB!

Ooh! I'd love to give you the opportunity to try. You seem quite wiley in your ways! :D I like the way you didn't take the trash talk personally. That's the key.

Uh...one question...when you say you've turned many men into Raiders fans, that wouldn't approach a slutty level would it? I mean three or four...okay. Any more than that and you're a matress back, right? :lol: