f**k YOU SAPP f**k YOU

jditty47

Sapp just said in his Raider news conference that he said yes to the deal with the Bengals and then the Bengals fidgeted. Sounds like he is saying the Bengals started having second thoughts.

Wonder if there's any truth to that?

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sapp just said in his Raider news conference that he said yes to the deal with the Bengals and then the Bengals fidgeted. Sounds like he is saying the Bengals started having second thoughts.

I'm sure if they were fidgeting they wouldn't have offered.

When was this point where he said yes??? I'm sure the Bengals haggled over the deal as per usual, and certainly for too long, but all the reports say they finally approved the deal, left messages with Rosenhaus to that effect, and never heard back.

When was this point where he said yes??? I'm sure the Bengals haggled over the deal as per usual, and certainly for too long, but all the reports say they finally approved the deal, left messages with Rosenhaus to that effect, and never heard back.

Sapp was probably just trying to make the Bengals look bad in his news conference.

Sapp was probably just trying to make the Bengals look bad in his news conference.

That's my bet, too. From what I can gather, Sapp's story (which conflicts with his own agent's chronicle of events) is that he agreed to a deal around 5 Friday night, but when he said yes the Bengals pulled the offer he agreed to! So let me get this straight: the Bengals make an offer, you say yes, and they say, Ha! Just kidding!? <_< Uh-huh. (And then after this you keep negotiating until the wee hours of the morning?)

But y'know what? Just for kicks, let's assume Sapp's telling the gawds-honest truth. Every word. Y'know why? Because that would make Al Davis and the Raiders the biggest collection of booger-eating morons on the face of the planet. That would mean that Rosenhaus took an offer that had been pulled -- that didn't exist! -- waved it under the Raiders' nose and got them to pony up an absurd contract WITH NO ONE ELSE IN THE BIDDING!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Damm, I came in here you all pissed off or what. Don't be dissin cause you didn't get qbkilla. Well, I do feel for you all but it is just Business.

If you want to let Davis have corey he take him for 4th rounder lol I think al made the move and sapp took it so don't get upset at the raiders for making this deal. You guys should have sealed the deal.

In all honesty, I think sapp was pissed off at gruden and allen for not resigning him so i believe that is why warren went to the raiders. believe me, if al hadn't stepped in the picture, bengals would have gotten sapp.

Hey can you blam the guy.... The radiers D will be one of the TOP 5 in the NFL... Sapp, Washington,Parella.... Now that's a D-LINE...... Hey we might take your guys you don't want too..

Dillion, Kitna...

You guys have one winning season and you start acting like you won a Super Bowl!!!!

Just Win !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

You can quote Super Bowls when you show up in one. Maybe you guys should call Tom FLores back, and hope Tom Theismann comes out of retirement, because that's the closest thing to a SB you'll probably see in your lifetime !.

Norv Turner..??? give me a break.

Oh , and take our Dillon ( 2nd ) and our Kitna (3rd) please... :lol::D:lol:

You can quote Super Bowls when you show up in one. Maybe you guys should call Tom FLores back, and hope Tom Theismann comes out of retirement, because that's the closest thing to a SB you'll probably see in your lifetime !.

Norv Turner..??? give me a break.

Oh , and take our Dillon ( 2nd ) and our Kitna (3rd) please... :lol::D:lol:

Just Relax--

You could finish first if you go 8-8 next season!!!!!!

Hey can you blam the guy.... The radiers D will be one of the TOP 5 in the NFL... Sapp, Washington,Parella.... Now that's a D-LINE...... Hey we might take your guys you don't want too..

Dillion, Kitna...

You guys have one winning season and you start acting like you won a Super Bowl!!!!

No, I can't blame Sapp one bit. I mean his contract guarantees at least 3-4 years of great money, I don't blame him one bit. I think a lot of Bengal fans frustrations come from the fact we still have to deal with an owner that would rather save a few $ than win. Hopefully things will change, and they are on the path for change, but I truly think we are still a year or two away from such tasks.

Regarding the "winning season and you start acting like you won a Super Bowl!!!!" comment, first of all, try wearing our shoes for a season. Secondly, since 1982 we've been to more Super Bowls than the Raiders, so believe and love what you want.

Dillion, Kitna...

No, I can't blame Sapp one bit. I mean his contract guarantees at least 3-4 years of great money, I don't blame him one bit. I think a lot of Bengal fans frustrations come from the fact we still have to deal with an owner that would rather save a few $ than win. Hopefully things will change, and they are on the path for change, but I truly think we are still a year or two away from such tasks.

Regarding the "winning season and you start acting like you won a Super Bowl!!!!" comment, first of all, try wearing our shoes for a season. Secondly, since 1982 we've been to more Super Bowls than the Raiders, so believe and love what you want.

How many sb trophys does the bengals have? Your team will get back on track. you have great coach you need to get defensive players in the draft.

remember it took gruden 2 yrs to get raiders back on track too bad he couldn't finish the job with his conservative play calling

Dillion, Kitna...

How many sb trophys does the bengals have? Your team will get back on track. you have great coach you need to get defensive players in the draft.

remember it took gruden 2 yrs to get raiders back on track too bad he couldn't finish the job with his conservative play calling

Are you a Raiders fan? Are you seriously going the SB route? If that's true, HOW MANY HAVE YOU BEEN TO SINCE 1982. Let me help, Raiders one time and they were blown out that one time, Bengals twice and we almost unseated the dynasty of 80s in SF. Let's stay with current events, eh? After all that's what’s most important, not talking about the past (that sounds incredibly desperate).

Dillion, Kitna...

Are you a Raiders fan? Are you seriously going the SB route? If that's true, HOW MANY HAVE YOU BEEN TO SINCE 1982. Let me help, Raiders one time and they were blown out that one time, Bengals twice and we almost unseated the dynasty of 80s in SF. Let's stay with current events, eh? After all that's what’s most important, not talking about the past (that sounds incredibly desperate).

ok i am gonna ask you this again how many lombardi trophys do you have? ummm i guess o since you couldn't even answer me the first time. raiders have 3 lost 2 yes we got our butt kicked but didnt ya get ya butt kicked by broncos? hmmmmmm

now if you can answer how many superbowls bengals won than you can diss my raiders but until then don't be pissed cause al sweeten the deal to sapp lol :D

Just as expected... Most Raider fans spend too much time putting on makeup instead of researching the facts . The Cincinnati Bengals have never....repeat never lost a AFC championship game, and have never lost a playoff game to the Broncos... That was the Browns nit-wit.

Secondly if you want to speak about blow outs..then why don't you bring up that Bills Raiders game about 11 years ago.?? What was the final score again..??? :lol:

---Thirdly , The guys name was Kevin Walker. A oft-injured linebacker that buckled Bo' Jackson's hip in that playoff game in 1990. Maybe you guys should just sell the Raiders and go into business with Bo' and sell Bar B-Q sauce or whatever George Foreman attempt he's trying.

Just as expected... Most Raider fans spend too much time putting on makeup instead of researching the facts . The Cincinnati Bengals have never....repeat never lost a AFC championship game, and have never lost a playoff game to the Broncos... That was the Browns nit-wit.

Secondly if you want to speak about blow outs..then why don't you bring up that Bills Raiders game about 11 years ago.?? What was the final score again..??? :lol:

---Thirdly , The guys name was Kevin Walker. A oft-injured linebacker that buckled Bo' Jackson's hip in that playoff game in 1990. Maybe you guys should just sell the Raiders and go into business with Bo' and sell Bar B-Q sauce or whatever George Foreman attempt he's trying.

but you never won a superbowl :o

Secondly if you want to speak about blow outs..then why don't you bring up that Bills Raiders game about 11 years ago.?? What was the final score again..???  :lol:

before you rag on my raiders we won 3 sb already, you see that is the difference between the bengals and the raiders.

you just pissed cause we nab sapp and you didn't :lol:

Secondly if you want to speak about blow outs..then why don't you bring up that Bills Raiders game about 11 years ago.?? What was the final score again..???  :lol:

before you rag on my raiders we won 3 sb already, you see that is the difference between the bengals and the raiders.

you just pissed cause we nab sapp and you didn't :lol:

LOL. No... because six years from now we'll have two guys with far better strength, speed, and ability for the same price. Hahaha. You guys got jobbed.. hahaha

Warren Sapp , the more and more reports that come out, everyone keeps saying the same thing, that we pulled our offer to sapp, so you guys basically could have made the same deal and got him, but instead , you gave him a lottery ticket. :lol:

--Winning 3 superbowls...is nice..I wished we would have won that many, but you guys haven't done anything in over 20 years.The scary thing is you went to the superbowl 13 months ago, and now you're picking 2nd in the draft... ?? Then you hire 2 dt's that are closer to AARP votes than Grandpa Simpson.--You can bring up the past all you want. ---Cincy could go 1-15 this year and still have a more promising future than the Raiders. :ph34r:

Warren Sapp , the more and more reports that come out, everyone keeps saying the same thing, that we pulled our offer to sapp, so you guys basically could have made the same deal and got him, but instead , you gave him a lottery ticket. :lol:

--Winning 3 superbowls...is nice..I wished we would have won that many, but you guys haven't done anything in over 20 years.The scary thing is you went to the superbowl 13 months ago, and now you're picking 2nd in the draft... ?? Then you hire 2 dt's that are closer to AARP votes than Grandpa Simpson.--You can bring up the past all you want. ---Cincy could go 1-15 this year and still have a more promising future than the Raiders. :ph34r:

ummm how many years has the bengals been sucking lol bungels oops. You know raiders has 3 yrs of playoffs attempts yes sb attempt i am happy about that. you say i am bringing up the past. does the bengals have a past? lol

I am proud of 3 lombardi trophys 21 times in the playoffs most winning percentage in the nfl and yes last yr was bad season for us but we still gonna be contendar unlike the bengals. so don't jump on me cause your team sucks period. why don;t you go to raiderfans.net try this with the rest of the raidernation. :o

OK, my 2 cents. If Sapp could of gone to another team.....only the best to the raiders..bengals fans,,thats the best for us....we dont play em'. THEY, wont make the play-offs......and we will MAKE THE the big dance with Marvin Lewis.......and that damn sap Sapp will be saying........damn, I SHOULD OF TAKENS MARVINS OFFER...............

just a prediction guys .......

Warren you're really enjoying living in the past.That's fine,my parents often do the same thing.

Here is the reality;your team as of right now SUCKS.You went 4-12,and you just added a way over payed fading star.You don't even have enough money now to sign your draft picks.Don't believe me?Check out the sports section June 2nd and watch who gets cut.

Right now,our team is on the way up,and your team of over paid geriatric superstars is on the way down.You'll be lucky to win six games.So enjoy living in the past,and reveling over super bowls that were played before you were born as your team goes 5-11 next year.

Having said that,you have a nice f'n day tard.

Warren you're really enjoying living in the past.That's fine,my parents often do the same thing.

Here is the reality;your team as of right now SUCKS.You went 4-12,and you just added a way over payed fading star.You don't even have enough money now to sign your draft picks.Don't believe me?Check out the sports section June 2nd and watch who gets cut.

Right now,our team is on the way up,and your team of over paid geriatric superstars is on the way down.You'll be lucky to win six games.So enjoy living in the past,and reveling over super bowls that were played before you were born as your team goes 5-11 next year.

Having said that,you have a nice f'n day tard.

It is no wonder they are laughing at your team. I am not living in the past and we won't go 5 -11 so keep dreaming of playoff attempt next yr for your team lol

we will go atleast 10-6 ok bunghole :P