f**k YOU SAPP f**k YOU

jditty47

I wouldn't say "failure", but it sure as hell could have been better.

Could have been better? Well, yeah, but the maiden voyage of the Titanic could have been better, too. Virtually everything they've done has gone wrong. In addition to stuff already mentioned, how about Mr. Disgruntled? Thanks to his on-air antics, he now has as much trade value as a lump of dog poop. Imagine if we'd just taken that 4th from Oakland a week ago for him. Hell, we might even have gotten Sapp in that case, too, since CD's salary would have forced them to cut someone to stay under the cap, according to espn's figures. And from the numbers on the Sapp contract, the hit this year for the Raiders has to be bigger than their remaining $2.2 million in space. They're gonna have to cut now just to get back under. Which means we've likely lost the only interested trading partner for CD. If anyone does finally take his worthless behind, we'll be lucky to do as "well" as the Cards did giving away Boston.

And yeah, I like Webster, too...but we could have muddled along at MLB as is if we'd beefed up the line. We haven't signed anyone anywhere we really needed to (CB, DT, DE, RG, C) and it doesn't look like there's much left.

I gave Marvin an A in FA last year. Right now, IMHO, this year's grade is F.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sapp's an A**, I'm glad he went to the Raiders. He says he feels like he fits in there...I'd have to agree. An aging superstar with an ego almost as big as his A**, sounds like a Raider to me. I hope they can still get CD, they all belong together with Al Davis.

As far as Lewis's FA period this year, I think he has done what he could with the $$ he has to spend. The Bengals are not exactly in a great position cap-wise, and the last 2 FA's to use the Bengals got overpaid by the teams they went to. Taylor is still out there, and Marion or Beckett so we could still see a quality FA or two end up in stripes before this is all over. There's still hope for a trade, and a good draft.

BTW - when Sapp is sittin home on his fat a** watchin the Bengals in the Playoffs I'll e-mail him on his website and tell him to kiss my orange and black striped, Bengal lovin rear-end.

I'm as die-hard as any Bengal-fan, but my gutt instinct said he wasn't going to sign that deal with us. Whoever that numb-nutts was that said to lay off of Mike Brown, I hope is choking on his jock strap right about now !. Had to know that Daughter and Daddy dearest f*cked the deal up the minute they said they" weren't going to bring in Sapp till a deal was close". Everyone else has been kidnapping players, and we're still playing sh*t by the book...???

I swear there is a GM for dummies book and Mike and Katie have it f*ckin memorized !

I'd also like to add, that I think this forum topic title is the best one I have seen since joining this site as a member.

thank you thank you

*bows* :ph34r:

I'm as die-hard as any Bengal-fan, but my gutt instinct said he wasn't going to sign that deal with us. Whoever that numb-nutts was that said to lay off of Mike Brown, I hope is choking on his jock strap right about now !. Had to know that Daughter and Daddy dearest f*cked the deal up the minute they said they" weren't going to bring in Sapp till a deal was close". Everyone else has been kidnapping players, and we're still playing sh*t by the book...???

I swear there is a GM for dummies book and Mike and Katie have it f*ckin memorized !

Memorized? I believe they wrote it! :angry:

But...I really can't blame them for this one. I don't think having him in town would have helped; getting another team in the mix was in Sapp's best interest, after all, and I think he would have tried to drag things out at least a few more days if the Raiders hadn't popped up all hot and bothered.

All I can say is that I hope someone is on the phone to Taylor's agent; we might as well give the same shaft to the 'Hags!

I started feeling good about being a Bengal until this afternoon. All my anger in regards to Mike Brown have came back. If that F..cker didn't ruin us the last 12 years we wouldn't be in this mess. Now, I really hope Hamilton County wins its lawsuit against Mike Brown and the organization. Someone needs to teach the fat Bastard a lesson!!!

I started feeling good about being a Bengal until this afternoon.  All my anger in regards to Mike Brown have came back.  If that F..cker didn't ruin us the last 12 years we wouldn't be in this mess.  Now, I really hope Hamilton County wins its lawsuit against Mike Brown and the organization.  Someone needs to teach the fat Bastard a lesson!!!

I'd bet that this has more to do with the bengals dicking around with the dillon trade than meets the eye.

Perhaps mikey told coach lewis and effcd's agent to get x for effcd and the trade will be made. Low and behold x was obtained from the raiders and wollha mikey recants. As retribution uncle al ups the ante for a fat ass old DT and signs him to a contract only Steinbrenner could envy.

:rolleyes:

effcd,uncleal,&ws

The team needs beef in the middle soooo badly. :unsure:

Guys relax! We need a DT but not an over the hill, my numbers are dwindling, my mouth is almost the size of my ass, piece of crap like SAPP! I normally throw my 2 cents in on almost every topic but I left the Sapp thing alone until this post. It would have been a HUGH mistake spending a wad of cash on this guy! Look at his numbers and pay attention to the 2nd half of last year. His play is going south and fast.

The Raiders spent a ton on a player on the decline. Not too different from any other year. I just hope they have enough for Corey the Cancer. I'm not pissed at all. We will get a good DT that will produce more than one year and that's all Sapp would have gave us! :o

Sapp would have been a good pick up for us for 4 mill a year, i dont want to hear otherwise unless you think we have a true leader on our defense(which we dont so stop acting like we were lucky to not get him).

Guys relax! We need a DT but not an over the hill, my numbers are dwindling, my mouth is almost the size of my ass, piece of crap like SAPP! I normally throw my 2 cents in on almost every topic but I left the Sapp thing alone until this post. It would have been a HUGH mistake spending a wad of cash on this guy! Look at his numbers and pay attention to the 2nd half of last year. His play is going south and fast.

The Raiders spent a ton on a player on the decline. Not too different from any other year. I just hope they have enough for Corey the Cancer. I'm not pissed at all. We will get a good DT that will produce more than one year and that's all Sapp would have gave us! :o

Who Dey is right. I'm sure Marvin is disappointed, but the man has contingiency plans in order, and will proceed with them. Like any good field general, you have to consider all options, and I'm sure not landing Warren was one of them. I guess it just wasn't meant to be. B)

Ima die hard raider fan and believ me i like the signing but am not real happy with it. damn 7 years. way to many. oh well at least you guys bring in and develop young talent and not rely on 99 year old guys. oh well i guess. oh yeah and waahhhhhh wahhhhhh wahhhhh. stop crying about it. calling the raiders losers and all that stuff, christ you have 1 8-8 season int he past 10 years and all of a sudden you are contenders. WAKE UP i would nt want to come here either. CANT WAIT FOR DILLON TO GET HERE EITHER hahahahahahha

Ima die hard raider fan and believ me i like the signing but am not real happy with it.  damn 7 years.  way to many.  oh well at least you guys bring in and develop young talent and not rely on 99 year old guys.  oh well i guess.  oh yeah and waahhhhhh wahhhhhh wahhhhh. stop crying about it.  calling the raiders losers and all that stuff, christ you have 1 8-8 season int he past 10 years and all of a sudden you are contenders.  WAKE UP i would nt want to come here either.  CANT WAIT FOR DILLON TO GET HERE EITHER hahahahahahha

Fine! One order of cancer coming your way! Just another reason to self destruct again this year for Oakland! :lol:

OOPS SORRY GUY THOUGHT THEY WOULD BLEEP OUT THE F-WORD

Okay guys, I was just informed we need to watch the "F" word usage. Not just here, but in all forums threads. I suppose we do get some youngsters here, and we don't want them pickin' up our bad habits.

Try to make sure you at least use the asteriks in any profanity. Can you guys work with me here? I would appreciate it. B)

Sapp would have been a good pick up for us for 4 mill a year, i dont want to hear otherwise unless you think we have a true leader on our defense(which we dont so stop acting like we were lucky to not get him).

I just think we should spend the money wisely. Look at the stats buddy! 2 years from now we will be in much better shape on the Dline and Sapp will be lucky if he's still playing and if he is I bet it's not the Raiders. ;)

Some people fall for it hook, line,and sinker. <_<