2006 MLB

semiotter

Well as most of you guys know, Im a hugh Oriole and Reds fan. So why shouldnt I be happy so far this season. Well both my teams are near the top of both there divisions and playing better than I expected. This last week the Os lost 2 of 3 at NY, but beat a good Cleveland team 2 of 3. And they also had the AL player of the week in Miguel Tejada. (Who I think is the best AL player in baseball).

Also the REDS had a good week at Mil. they won 3 of 4 with a shutout Sunday pitched by Aaron H. A good job on 3 days rest because of a injury to Milton. the REDS also had the NL player of the week in suprising new player to the REDS 2b Brandon Phillips who only went Avg. for the week .452, 3 Hrs, 4 2bs, 27 total bases (wow). what a great pick-up this guy was. Sorry bout your luck Cleveland( ha ha).

So ther you go Im all smiles so far this season and no matter what any of ya say you cant bring me down today :sure: