New logo to be unveiled Monday at press conference

JonFnKitna

Well, I'm gonna say I don't like it, not one damn bit...But I'm willing to reserve judgement until I see the new uniforms, cause maybe it will fit in better....Of course I'm super fond of the Tiger head logo and think they should just stick with that instead of the leaping one......

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somebody said earlier, that all it does is sell shirts !! That's all it is a over -glorified IZOD...

A letter B with stripes.?? -- My 6 year old has done some Picasso stuff compared to that.

I do have a good place to put that " B " though. How about at the tip of some steel toe shoes handed out to every person on this forum , and one day we get Mike Brown to Bend over as we one by one stick that " B " right up his A$$ :lol:

Of course I'm super fond of the Tiger head logo and think they should just stick with that instead of the leaping one......

The "Snarling" Tiger Head is by far the best. It's the one on my cap, the one on my computers wallpaper, and if I could find some queen size bedsheets with 'em on it, I'd be sleepin' on it too! :lol:

When is the Brown family going to change the 'idea that a uniform change will change the outcome of our seasons. --The Tampa Bay change for the better happened with the draft, not the new Uniforms.. --the Denver Broncos uni' changed was after they drafted T.Davis ,and it was him that ran them to the Super Bowl.---Our change in 81 was due to Ken Anderson having more to throw at than Dan Ross, and I.Curtis.. followed by the fact that Forrest Gregg finally got our boys to play some defense.'We changed uni's in '97.... we tanked...we had all black uni's for two home games last year... we lost both of them...

--How about we change how we run the front office.!

When is the Brown family going to change the 'idea that a uniform change will change the outcome of our seasons. --The Tampa Bay change for the better happened with the draft, not the new Uniforms.. --the Denver Broncos uni' changed was after they drafted T.Davis ,and it was him that ran them to the Super Bowl.---Our change in 81 was due to Ken Anderson having more to throw at than Dan Ross, and I.Curtis.. followed by the fact that Forrest Gregg finally got our boys to play some defense.'We changed uni's in '97.... we tanked...we had all black uni's for two home games last year... we lost both of them...

--How about we change how we run the front office.!

That's a dam good point. Unfortunately its also been the same for the entire history of the Bengals. I remember the same things being said about Paul Brown. People were glad when he finally stepped aside as coach and brought somebody else in. Then they were pissed because they figured the new guys couldn't do anything because Paul Brown was still running things behind the scene. Big knock on him was that the game had passed him by and he wouldn't change with the times. People were actually glad when the team got turned over to Mike because they figured that he would push things forward and bring the team up to date.

Fast forward to 2004, and we're looking at Katie taking over the team and following in the family footsteps. " Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat its mistakes "

B) See you guys in Disneyland !

When is the Brown family going to change the 'idea that a uniform change will change the outcome of our seasons.

Chris, obviously a uniform change without personnel change doesn't create championships. I hate the family as much as you and probably 99.9% of the community, but I will give the Brown family the benefit of the doubt on this one. The uniform change has been discussed since Marvin took over...

I think the uniform change now was to redirect attention of the off-season from lack of activity; sensing a little unrest. Then again, I may be thinking about it too much, but what the hell else do I have to do?

I have nothing against changing the UNIs, but after i saw the new logo, i got a bit worried about what they would do with the unis, and now this quote makes me worried that they will suck badly.

The idea of changing unis i think is more Marvin Lewis saying "this is my team" then anything else.

I have nothing against changing the UNIs, but after i saw the new logo, i got a bit worried about what they would do with the unis, and now this quote makes me worried that they will suck badly.

The idea of changing unis i think is more Marvin Lewis saying "this is my team" then anything else.

Well, the NFL actually did the logo :blink:

And they are the ones that will have the biggest say so in the new team uniforms as well...