New logo to be unveiled Monday at press conference

JonFnKitna

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I figured this would take some getting used to. I'm sure we'll get used to it eventually, it may take a few years (like 54), but hey, we'll get used to it.

I feel sorry for B24 because he'll have to change the graphics for the site. :ph34r:

Don't worry about doing it in a hurry because even the Bengals site still has the "Flying Tiger" logo on it.

well if the helmet that is in the background is the "new" helmet then technically they didn't changed the stripes... they just made it black with orange stripes instead of orange with black stripes

Well I guess you can interpret it anyway, but that's stretching. Why would they mention it then. You invert the colors, you are changing it and the Bengals aren't in the business of keeping a blind eye with "I gotcha" phrases because they "surprised us". Wanna surprise me? Do something in the FA market, the hell with the unis, they were just fine.

BTW - Mike Brown is pissing me off today.

B) Today ????????????????

Let's see then ...................... going back to last year, that'd be what ?? ........ about 365 in a row wouldn't it ??

Pretty much like the rest of us .......... at least we're consistent :D

B) Today ????????????????

Let's see then ...................... going back to last year, that'd be what ?? ........ about 365 in a row wouldn't it ??

Pretty much like the rest of us .......... at least we're consistent :D

No, usually, I'm annoyed. I used to see Brown dragging his feet and expect it saying, there's Mike Brown dragging his feet again.

Now I'm pissed because obvious progression was made from 1.1.03 to 1.1.04, now I think he's rising again to his old staple.

Anyone want to make some money? Half now, half after. I'll explain the details in due time.

(note to feds, kidding, chill out before you raid my home).