NBA Playoffs

San Antonio Bengal

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing is with the whining the calls go both ways. There have been many times when I've been upset by stupid calls by Dick Bavetta or Bennett Salvatore or some equally bad NBA ref. There are all sorts of conspiracy theories and I sure wouldn't put it past David Stern to put in a fix, but nevertheless, for the most part the bad calls go both ways. One night, it's your night. The other night belongs to someone else. The only real solution is to destroy the other team by double digits so there's no real opportunity to have the refs decide the the outcome late in the game. All that said, I won't be suprised at all to see the refs call things for Dallas and make sure there's game a seven.

What makes this even more amusing is that Dallas is b*tching and moaning like a bunch of p*ssies, but on ESPN last night, they showed how many calls they got against San Antonio that were worse calls than the one they were complaining about with Wade. There were multiple calls that went their way and I didn't see anyone from the Dallas bench complaining then. Here's an idea... Sometimes you get the calls, sometimes you don't, but to conduct yourself with a little bit of class when things aren't going your way is the key and Dallas has a lot to learn !!! I love the Spurs for their professionalism and the way they play the game...

WHODEY !!!