Go-Bengals.com

WretchedOne

Don't go to "go-bengals.com".

Got banned for some reason this morning, don't really know why. Maybe "Go" had a little sand where he couldnt' reach it.

It's pretty sad the OBVIOUS double-standard with which I was banned.

People attack me all the time what does everyone say?

"Don't take it persoanlly"

So "GO" makes a response to one of my comments and I respond back:

"Need a binky, a bottle and a burp?"

Next thing I know...I'm banned.

Now how am I not supposed to take things personally and yet this a**h*** sits there and apparently DOES take it persoanlly.

Oh, and by him banning me he ONLY LOOKS LIKE A BIGGER BABY in my eyes

"I'm gonna cry and ban you cause you called me a baby, WHAWHAWHAWHAWHA"

(Sorry, I'm a little pissed off that even the damn owner of a MB can't see the f**king forest for the trees)

"OMFG, THOSE MODERATORS ARE NAZIS!!!!"

Yea. I'm sure it's their fault and you're totally innocent, right? rolleyes.gif

I love when people bitch for getting banned from forums. It always gives me a good chuckle. It's like listening to a prisoner lament his situation.

"I swear man, I'm innocent. I WAS FRAMED!"

Riiiiiiiiiight. I believe you. No, really. I do.

Moving on, perhaps you should use some common sense when you're posting on message boards. What I mean is, don't trash talk the owner of the site and expect him not to do anything about it. And for the love of all that is holy, please refrain from coming over here and whining to us when he bounces you for doing so. I mean, what's the point? What do you want, a hug? A pat on the back. Validation for your very existence? Please.

"OMFG, THOSE MODERATORS ARE NAZIS!!!!"

Yea. I'm sure it's their fault and you're totally innocent, right? rolleyes.gif

I love when people bitch for getting banned from forums. It always gives me a good chuckle. It's like listening to a prisoner lament his situation.

"I swear man, I'm innocent. I WAS FRAMED!"

Riiiiiiiiiight. I believe you. No, really. I do.

Moving on, perhaps you should use some common sense when you're posting on message boards. What I mean is, don't trash talk the owner of the site and expect him not to do anything about it. And for the love of all that is holy, please refrain from coming over here and whining to us when he bounces you for doing so. I mean, what's the point? What do you want, a hug? A pat on the back. Validation for your very existence? Please.

:o

:lmao::lmao:

WHODEY !!!

I for one got banned for the same thing. The owner talks trash to people, talks about how it is the most "liberal" Bengal's message board out there, then bans anyone that tries to defend themselves against his personal attacks. Funny I have been on this site for quite sometime, and haven't gotten banned yet. :lol: And this site isn't even as "liberal" as that one.

:lmao:

And for everyone that wants to get a sneak peak at what I am talking about, chcekc out this thread and you can see..

http://go-bengals.com/forum/index.php?show...ortees+vacation

And before anyone asks, he banned my IP, and everytime I went back after someone told me ??I could go back, they banned that IP too. So don't let the "He can come back whenever he wants" fool you. :wink:

I could understand an owner banning a member if that member had gone beyond on the line of deceny or broken a damn rule.

I didn't threaten harm to him, his family or any members, I didn't hack into his site. I didn't overload his site and shut it down....

I make a little joke at 3:30 in the morning and this dude wants to be a prick about it.

It's sucks that any prick with 10 bucks a month, a little computer knowlege and a webiste can mistake that for somehow being "God."

stop wasting everyones time, i disagreed with your f**king idea. you couldnt back it up, and now your being a bitch.

stop or leave.

While I agree that he's acting like a douche (and that Dan_Bengals_NJ is GoBengals' lackey - the Grover Dill to his Scut Farkas), you have to know that if you come back at him he's going to enforce his powers and ban you. Common sense should prevail, but for some reason, foolish pride takes over. You fire back a personal shot at him and he bans you. It's your own fault.

That goes for you as well, Wretched One. You should have known better than to provoke someone who will ban anyone who disagrees with him. It's like slapping a tiger across the face and getting all bent out of shape when it bites your hand off. You should have anticipated its reaction and, you know...not have slapped it.

Now, I don't post over there so I might be speaking out of turn, but it's pretty obvious that the guy is on a power trip and will not tolerate any type of dissent. The key here is that you all know this, so just avoid confrontation with him. You're not going to change his mind, so just ignore him and you'll be fine. Again, use some common sense, people.

Finally, what is the point of coming over here to the Bengals discussion forum and complaining about it? Seriously, it's a waste of time and effort. I mean, do you expect us to rise up and start a forum war? Is TBD going to be a general? Can I be one of the snipers? I totally "pwn" people on SOCOM 3 with my SR-25. :sure:

Quick question...

I don't want to bring up another endless debate about relevant posts being moved. I am okay with it I guess, it's just not been enforced in the past, and and I couldn't figure out why I couldn't find threads that I had posted in the day before...

But assuming that the reason for moving these threads is truly for the purpose of keeping this Forum neat and tidy, so members don't have to wade through crap to find relevant news... why the hell was this thread not been killed 5 seconds after its creation?

Seems as if both people involved were ragging it. One has power and used it the other has to deal with it.

My 2 cents, I'm glad that Go is not a MOD here. I will not belittle anyone by calling them liberal but I think that most decisions made on this board are fair and balanced. Go can stay in his world and be the most liberal site X 10.

Quick question...

I don't want to bring up another endless debate about relevant posts being moved. I am okay with it I guess, it's just not been enforced in the past, and and I couldn't figure out why I couldn't find threads that I had posted in the day before...

But assuming that the reason for moving these threads is truly for the purpose of keeping this Forum neat and tidy, so members don't have to wade through crap to find relevant news... why the hell was this thread not been killed 5 seconds after its creation?

Sorry, derek. Us evil Bengalszone Mods were busy this morning in a super-secret meeting to decide whose posts we were going to arbitrarily move or delete next (don't worry, you're on the list). We will attend to this thread presently... :P

Quick question...

Sorry, derek. Us evil Bengalszone Mods were busy this morning in a super-secret meeting to decide whose posts we were going to arbitrarily move or delete next (don't worry, you're on the list). We will attend to this thread presently... :P

We are also adressing different rules for different posters, so everyone can be happy. :D

bucklethread6bz.gif

I've lurked Go-Bengals for 2 years now, and have enjoyed the commentary. Those f*ckers get rowdy sometimes, but I haven't ever noticed alot of inter-bengal fan quabbling. They mainly just smack around AFCN trolls. What the hell did you say to get banned?

If TDB is the general, I would like to be in charge of looting the dead. Or maybe Commander of the south flank.

Quick question...

Do zu haz zu papaz?

Quick question...

Do zu haz zu papaz?

It's even funnier cuz it took me 15 minutes to get it!

Don't go to "go-bengals.com".

Got banned for some reason this morning, don't really know why. Maybe "Go" had a little sand where he couldnt' reach it.

It's pretty sad the OBVIOUS double-standard with which I was banned.

People attack me all the time what does everyone say?

"Don't take it persoanlly"

So "GO" makes a response to one of my comments and I respond back:

"Need a binky, a bottle and a burp?"

Next thing I know...I'm banned.

Now how am I not supposed to take things personally and yet this a**h*** sits there and apparently DOES take it persoanlly.

Oh, and by him banning me he ONLY LOOKS LIKE A BIGGER BABY in my eyes

"I'm gonna cry and ban you cause you called me a baby, WHAWHAWHAWHAWHA"

(Sorry, I'm a little pissed off that even the damn owner of a MB can't see the f**king forest for the trees)

actually crybabykins, you were suspended for about 7-8 days so we didnt have to hear you pounding your chest on how your a draft pick genius and everyone else is pions compared to you megamonster draft geniusness. you were not banned.

BTG, i try to be pretty fair, and not a nazi, every forum has its own "nitch" and more power to everyone for it. one of the few rules is personal attacks, its unfortunate when new members dont join or post because they dont want to undergo the wrath of a post whore of 2 years who thinks they run the joint because they have 5,400 posts... and im sure ive suspended people just for pissing me off personally, but never more than a day or so, its rare anyone is actually banned. i disagree with about 1100 of the 1191 members on a daily bases, it would be pretty lonely if i banned them all. as far as my lacky moderator, dan and I are good friends, not just internet chums, so often an inside or personal joke is attached to his co-signing of me argueing with someone.. of course it looks different from anyone else perspective... no worries either way. i doubt anyone is going to lose sleep over it. its refreshing tho, not TWM can get "BENGALZONE" tatted on his chest right under "THA DRAFT PICKA 4 LYFE" and bother you all for a while.

:cheers:

sorry i wasted everyone time on this reply, im sure no one cares, after 11-12 PM's of "OMG DUDE YOUR GETT BASHED AT BZ f**k THEM DUDES" i figured it try my nazi influence over here....of course its all propoganda and smoke and mirrors...

It's all good GoBengals !!! Some people just need to b*tch and moan about things. Bengals fans are Bengals fans and to have this sort of crap happening is stupid in my book. If you don't like a particular site or the people that post there, go find another one, it's a free country. Good luck with your site and like your screename implies, GOBENGALS !!!

:cheers:

WHODEY !!!

and im sure ive suspended people just for pissing me off personally, but never more than a day or so, its rare anyone is actually banned.

I've done the same and I honestly get a little wood when I do it. I figure if posters can't respect the board and the mods, then the hell with them -- they don't deserve the benefit of the doubt. If people have to bring issue of the board and the mods to the general discussion of the overall board, then that's disrespecting us. Respect us and bring up issues to our attention in private. Otherwise, get bent is what I say.

It's not about quantity of posters, it's about quality.

Also, I'm not a big fan of people bashing other Bengals boards on other Bengals boards. Seems a little juvenile to me, but to each their own.

BTG, i try to be pretty fair, and not a nazi

First off, I wasn't calling you a Nazi. Wretched One complaining about your forum was (is) ridiculous, so I fired off a sarcastic "OMG THE MODS OVER THERE ARE NAZIS" comment. I was only being facetious.

one of the few rules is personal attacks, its unfortunate when new members dont join or post because they dont want to undergo the wrath

actually crybabykins

Ok, you say are against personal attacks on your forums and that one of your rules is people may not take personal shots at each other, right? If that's the case, then shouldn't a moderator/owner of a forum avoid violating his own rule?

as far as my lacky moderator, dan and I are good friends, not just internet chums, so often an inside or personal joke is attached to his co-signing of me argueing with someone.. of course it looks different from anyone else perspective

Wait a minute, how is saying "OWNED" after you post an "inside or personal" joke? Also, shouldn't other moderators avoid piling on and antagonizing the person and exacerbating the problem?

Seriously, what's going on here? Do you all subscribe to the "Do as I say not as I do" form of leadership? Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to argue about what you do in your little corner of the Internet. I have no agenda here and I'm not anti-GoBengals.com (I actually really enjoy your site as a whole). I'm just pointing out the contradiction in what you expect from others versus what I've seen you do (in one thread that I viewed along with the "crybabykins" comment towards Wretched One you made earlier).

I'm trying to be as objective as possible here. Like I mentioned earlier, I bitched at Wretched One for posting his whiny diatribe in the first place, so I hope you understand it's nothing personal.