Who will be the Bengals first draft pick?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea who the picks will be, but if I could have one wish...just one wish...I'd like to see the Bengals have an opportunity to take either Ko Simpson or Leonard pope in the 2nd round, but pass on both of them.

I know it's wrong for me to feel this way, but I can't help it.

I want to see WhurChad explode.

:blowup2:

1 - Cromartie

2 - Wroten

EDIT: Ok, Ok. For real this time, my prediction.

1-Matthias Kiwanuka = Best Pass-Rushing DE in this class, aside from Mario Williams. Could be just as good in time. Besides, Kiwanuka sounds like a Bengal name, like Houshmanzadeh.

2-Anthony Fasano = This year's Heath Miller. Tough, gritty player that can block and make the clutch catch.

3-Devin Hester = Soon to be Skyline's newest2-way threat, cuz that's how many ways he'll take it to the house.

Starts off on Special Teams and makes a huge impact, while combining his awesome athletic talent with Coach Coyle' s technique, and you have another Deltha O'Neal on the other side of the field.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it. :cheers::bengal:

Geee...........do you think Mario Williams or Michael Huff or Vern Davis might slide? If not, how far do we have to trade down to get another Day 1 pick?

1) Manny Lawson (if there), then Cromartie, then Donte Whitten

2) DL - Kiwi, McCargo, or Rod Wrong

3) TE - Klop or Day

You know what they say - in Marvin We Trust . . . . even if its a "Reach"

"With the twenty-fourth pick in the 2006 NFL draft the Cincinnati Bengals take...... Antonio Comartie of Florida State University"- Paul Tagliabue

2nd-Gabe Watson

3rd-Mercedes Lewis

4th-Mike Kudla

God, I can't say as I'd be mad with that by any means !!!

WHODEY !!!

It's going to be

1st round Antonio Cromartie CB FLorida St. 6'2 205lbs 40 yard 4.4 had 4 int his junior year.

2nd Rd Mercedes Lewis TE UCLA 6'5 258lbs had 58 rec 10td and 741 yrds.

3rd rnd Thomas Howard OLB UTEP 6'2 231lbs 40yrd 4.49 very fast for a OLB. A guy Marvin already likes.

4th rnd Chris Gocong DE Cal-Poly 6'2 254lbs had 98 tkls 23.5 sacks his senior year and 17.5 sack his junior yr.

5th rnd Montavious Stanley DT Louisville 6'2 1/4 321lbs 48tkl 5.5 sacks his senior year.

6th rnd Greg Blue Georgia 6'2 211lbs 4.42 40yrd dash had 96 tlks 2ints

7th rnd Fred Matua G USC 6'2 305lbs Good project strong, physical and nasty.

7th rnd Drew Olsen QB Ucla 6'1 225lbs 34 tds 6ints 3,198 passing yrds senior year.

It's going to be

1st round Antonio Cromartie CB FLorida St. 6'2 205lbs 40 yard 4.4 had 4 int his junior year.

2nd Rd Mercedes Lewis TE UCLA 6'5 258lbs had 58 rec 10td and 741 yrds.

3rd rnd Thomas Howard OLB UTEP 6'2 231lbs 40yrd 4.49 very fast for a OLB. A guy Marvin already likes.

4th rnd Chris Gocong DE Cal-Poly 6'2 254lbs had 98 tkls 23.5 sacks his senior year and 17.5 sack his junior yr.

5th rnd Montavious Stanley DT Louisville 6'2 1/4 321lbs 48tkl 5.5 sacks his senior year.

6th rnd Greg Blue Georgia 6'2 211lbs 4.42 40yrd dash had 96 tlks 2ints

7th rnd Fred Matua G USC 6'2 305lbs Good project strong, physical and nasty.

7th rnd Drew Olsen QB Ucla 6'1 225lbs 34 tds 6ints 3,198 passing yrds senior year.

I'll bet you $5,000.00 BZ dollars per selection that each and every one of your picks is gone by the time we select. - I could use the $40,000 BZ's for the virtual strip club.