JAM 31 STOP YOUR BLOOD CLOT CRYING

fulcher

GOOD IAM SO GLAD HE GOT WHAT HE WANTED NOW WE WILL NOT HAVE TO CONTEND WITH HIM HEHEHEHE.

Just because Baltimore didn't land T.O. doesn't mean the Ravens aren't going to be the Bengals biggest obstacle in the race for the A.F.C. Champoinship. I expect it to be just as big a fight, if not more so than last year. I'm confident, but NEVER overly confident! They WILL be tough! (Like any team with Ray Lewis wouldn't be!) B)

GOOD IAM SO GLAD HE GOT WHAT HE WANTED NOW WE WILL NOT HAVE TO CONTEND WITH HIM HEHEHEHE.

Just because Baltimore didn't land T.O. doesn't mean the Ravens aren't going to be the Bengals biggest obstacle in the race for the A.F.C. Champoinship. I expect it to be just as big a fight, if not more so than last year. I'm confident, but NEVER overly confident! They WILL be tough! (Like any team with Ray Lewis wouldn't be!) B)

Yea, neither team has made signifigant improvements this season, so I guess the verdict is still out.

Yea, neither team has made signifigant improvements this season, so I guess the verdict is still out.

Actually, I'd say the Ravens have drifted backwards because they lost one of their WR's(not counting the TO incident)...plus the "situation" with Jamal Lewis....I mean how good can a team be when their best WR is a TE?

Yeah I agree.... The Ravens will be our biggest adversary , but that's no excuse why we shouldn't go 5-1 in the division.. I'll give the Ravens the game in Baltimore, but we should be able to sweep Cleveland, and Pittsburgh.

My first 2 unofficial prognosis'....Butch Davis' last year if he isn't fired mid-season..and Bill Cowher's last year.. 13 seasons is a long time for a coach in this league.. and he had his good run.. time's up now.

Actually, I'd say the Ravens have drifted backwards because they lost one of their WR's(not counting the TO incident)...plus the "situation" with Jamal Lewis....I mean how good can a team be when their best WR is a TE?

Well, they had the same scenario last season and won the AFC North. Now, provided how the Jamal thing turns out could be the difference. If the court case is through the season, that could be huge for us (i.e. Kobe Bryant).

My first 2 unofficial prognosis'....Butch Davis' last year if he isn't fired mid-season..and Bill Cowher's last year.. 13 seasons is a long time for a coach in this league.. and he had his good run.. time's up now.

I agree Butch Davis will be fired if they don't make the playoffs, but I don't think Carmon Policy will do that during mid-season. Regarding Cowher, I couldn't agree more. This is it for him unless they win the AFC Champ.

Carmen Policy is a crook !. He had all those years to hide behind Eddie Debartolo Jr. ( another crook ) and the York family (crooks ). He's out in the open , and he's slowly but surely doing the same thing with the Browns that he did with the 49ers. Screw'em over. He gets too much credit, for what Bill Walsh did. He's part of an old NFL mentality that supplied players with steroids,and money under the table, and his efforts in Cleveland are going up in Flames. He left the 49ers in shambles and when he leaves the Browns , he'll do the same.

Carmen Policy is a crook !. He had all those years to hide behind Eddie Debartolo Jr. ( another crook ) and the York family (crooks ). He's out in the open , and he's slowly but surely doing the same thing with the Browns that he did with the 49ers. Screw'em over. He gets too much credit, for what Bill Walsh did. He's part of an old NFL mentality that supplied players with steroids,and money under the table, and his efforts in Cleveland are going up in Flames. He left the 49ers in shambles and when he leaves the Browns , he'll do the same.

Regardless, and I know about the history of the mofia err.. Browns front office, that group doesn't have a history of making big mid-season changes.

Regardless, and I know about the history of the mofia err.. Browns front office, that group doesn't have a history of making big mid-season changes.

Well, it depends on how loudly the fans are calling for his Butch's head....sometimes decisions are made to appease the fans...plus there is always the chance that he'll pull a Coslet and quit after getting humiliated....

and chrishcovga, really, tell us how you really feel about Policy...don't hold anything back this time ;)

Well, it depends on how loudly the fans are calling for his Butch's head....sometimes decisions are made to appease the fans...plus there is always the chance that he'll pull a Coslet and quit after getting humiliated....

Man, isn't that the truth. Look at our organization pre-Marvinism.

I disagree with the post that nothing has changed so the Ravens are the favorites again. You have a new starting QB, a rookie in terms of experience. All other factors being equal, that may slide you guys down a little. I would say the Ravens are the clear favorites (Unless somebody here thinks that Garcia is the next coming of Joe Montana or something)

No problem Kevnz... I do sometimes tend to bite my words, but I'll take your advice for the future.. :D , .... as for the Ravens, they have more holes to fill , and I can guarantee that Lewis will struggle next year trying to get a 1000 yards let alone 2 !

I think Boller is the better option, but Bilick is over rated at evaluating talent, and has lucked out on quarterbacks in the past. Wright will probably start again, and when he struggles, Boller will get pummeled again like last year. Throwing the ball from your knees 50 yards isn't impressive, especially when it takes him too long to see the field. The ravens should trade for Warrick Dunn, cause I'm positive a running back will be your leading receiver next season.