Bobby Taylor leaves PBS w/out a deal...

Bengals44

Once again, we are on the outside looking in. As far as cornerback goes, they obviously wanted an upgrade, but they might not be pushing because they expect big things from Weathersby, and Myles and Terrell Roberts looked pretty good last year in spot duty and on special teams.

We see what these players do in games (and that was in very little playing time regarding the aforementioned). We don't see their progress in practices, camps, offseason workouts. We could have budding stars that we don't know about.

And I'm not trying to cut down the conversation in the forums. That's what these are for. Discuss all you want. I love it. I love hearing opinions different from mine, and you all could be right. We could be screwed by how this Free Agency has gone (dear god, please no!!!).

I just disagree. Too early to judge.

On a side note: I don't fault anyone for doubt and panic. We've seen enough over 15 years to be skeptical. If anyone is allowed that, it's Bengal fans. I'm just too high on smoking the Marvin we got last year and doing lines of optimism off a hand mirror.