Im the new girl... hahah

KadensMommy

I just wanted to say hello to everyone.. Im new.. and im huge bengals fan.. I have been ever since i was a little girl..

Glad to have you here "Ricki," I'll move your post to introductions where we keep such posts. :)

:) I betcha you would like to find out huh.. :)

Im the one with the dark hair.. Now does it look like a girl?

**Completely uncalled for and removed.

:angry: How freakin rude are you...That wasnt nice.. and I thought this place was people not attacking people.. and being nice.. Dude get a freakin life..

Edited by billybroome

and I thought this place was people not attacking people.. and being nice..

It is Ricki. Not everyone is that way though, but we'll work it out with them.

Thanks Hun... I really didnt expect sumone to be as harsh as the childish person who wrote it.. I'll just be careful next time.. to who i speak with..

But thanks

Alright Ricki, glad to have you at the "Zone". Most people on here are pretty friendly, but my best advice would be, don't take anything personal on here. Nothing is that serious. Nice to have another woman's perspective on things. Not many females around here at all...

Welcome from the Bengalszone medic !!! :doctor:

WHODEY !!!

Thanks a whole bunch for the advice.. Im really not worried about other point of views on my looks.. But i do have a ignore button.. Im sure im going to use that alot.. Thanks again.. B)

Just my luck, I do kinda look like Boomer, blonde hair, left handed, perfect play action fake. SO, whadda say? :blush::P

:lol:

Hope you enjoy your time here

Thanks a whole bunch for the advice.. Im really not worried about other point of views on my looks.. But i do have a ignore button.. Im sure im going to use that alot.. Thanks again.. B)

Just my luck, I do kinda look like Boomer, blonde hair, left handed, perfect play action fake. SO, whadda say? :blush::P

Man im in love :blush:

Enjoy my time.. Yes i would do that.. If people wasnt so rude on here... My goodness.. I've never seen such rude people in my life..