Marvin Lewis:greatest living American.

blueridge

Marvin Lewis is not simply the best coach in the NFL, he is our greatest living American! He could probably cure cancer if he put his mind to it. If he went on JEOPARDY! he would know every question and certainly win several million dollars. Anyone who doesn't think Marvin Lewis is the greatest living American should be deported. Thank you very much.

This thread must have been inspired by the intense boredom experienced when watching your favorite driver go in a circle for the 357th time in one race.

Hey! You leave racing fan's ALONE you minority basher you! :angry: If he wants to praise Marvin to the highest of heavens, so be it. Who better to do it than a TRUE American! One who deeply loves football and fast cars!

Party on, brother blueridge. :sure: Party on!

This thread must have been inspired by the intense boredom experienced when watching your favorite driver go in a circle for the 357th time in one race.

But I do agree that Marv is one kool kat.

Okay, for your info, I am not a NASCAR fan. I follow Formula 1. In F1 they do not drive around in circles or on an oval. The image in my avatar is of the great F1 driver Kimi Raikkonen. That aside, I have nothing against NASCAR. By the way, if Marvin Lewis decided to become a race car driver, he would no doubt set many speed records and win multiple world championships. If he had been mayor of New Orleans, Hurricane Katrina would have turned around and gone back out to sea. If ML had been the coach of the US olympic team, they would have won EVERY gold medal. What really concerns me now is the news that NFL commish Tags is going to step down this summer. The obvious choice to replace him is Coach Lewis. What happens to the Bengals then?

Hey! You leave racing fan's ALONE you minority basher you! :angry: If he wants to praise Marvin to the highest of heavens, so be it. Who better to do it than a TRUE American! One who deeply loves football and fast cars!

Football, fast cars and the blonde girl with the great rack!

Football, fast cars and the blonde girl with the great rack!

I thought the part about the great rack went without saying. But if you feel like saying it, I won't object. ;)

Wow, I've always been fond of blondes with spice racks to !!!

Great that we have something in common !!! :P

WHODEY !!!

I'm pretty sure he was talking about her saddle-bags...maybe

Kidding

This isn't a cooking thread ?? My bad... Speaking of cars, since this thread sucks anyway... Has anyone seen the 2009 Camaro ?? Nice...

WHODEY !!!

But I do agree that Marv is one kool kat.

Okay, for your info, I am not a NASCAR fan. I follow Formula 1. In F1 they do not drive around in circles or on an oval. The image in my avatar is of the great F1 driver Kimi Raikkonen. That aside, I have nothing against NASCAR. By the way, if Marvin Lewis decided to become a race car driver, he would no doubt set many speed records and win multiple world championships. If he had been mayor of New Orleans, Hurricane Katrina would have turned around and gone back out to sea. If ML had been the coach of the US olympic team, they would have won EVERY gold medal. What really concerns me now is the news that NFL commish Tags is going to step down this summer. The obvious choice to replace him is Coach Lewis. What happens to the Bengals then?

In order to be a truely great driver, don't you need to be able to finish a race? Sorry, couldn't resist :sure:

Speaking of cars, since this thread sucks anyway... Has anyone seen the 2009 Camaro ?? Nice...

Nice? Damn, that's one confused looking car. Nothing about it's design flows. Curves suddenly die instead of sweeping naturally across the next surface. Other things look like they were added on by a focus group that wanted to pay respect to the past while still appealing to a generation that couldn't care less.

Save your money for the new Dodge Challenger. That one looks right.

Speaking of cars, since this thread sucks anyway... Has anyone seen the 2009 Camaro ?? Nice...

Nice? Damn, that's one confused looking car. Nothing about it's design flows. Curves suddenly die instead of sweeping naturally across the next surface. Other things look like they were added on by a focus group that wanted to pay respect to the past while still appealing to a generation that couldn't care less.

Save your money for the new Dodge Challenger. That one looks right.

Oh? and the Mustang doesn't? The Mustang is the reason there IS no current Camaro. It basically blew it, and every other pony car out of the market!

gtrsmall4ly.jpg

I guess, but I think the new Mustang is ugly and the new Challenger looks just the same. I'm not a fan of a particular kind of maker, just cars in general. The Camaro just looks appealing to me. The lines are choppy, but I think in a market so full of sleek autos, that's what's appealing. Two always each their own. I'd like to see how the Trans Am would come out of that...

WHODEY !!!

Oh? and the Mustang doesn't? The Mustang is the reason there IS no current Camaro. It basically blew it, and every other pony car out of the market!

Yeah, and the new Mustang is the reason that you'll see new versions of the Camaro and Challenger. Ford is selling a buttload of Mustangs to a market that was being completely ignored. Dodge noticed and followed the successful format by building a car that features modern guts wrapped in retro skin. Meanwhile, Chevy went for a newer design with awkward looking throwback features slapped on. Frankly, I'm not feeling it, and I'm a big fan of the 69 Camaro. In fact, I still own one. Sadly, I haven't seen it since it was stolen from me over 20 years ago.

But it's still mine, right?

Wait a minute, wasn't this thread about Chuck Norris?

I heard Marvin once put his hand on a paralyzed child, immediately cured him of all his ills, and turned him into one of the best LB's the world has ever seen....overnight.

I heard about that as well. Also, Coach Lewis once rescued a litter of newborn baby cougars from a forest fire. He's a great man-no doubt about that.