Kicking game

B24

The Bengals really need to take a look at the free agent kickers and punters out there. Ours just aren't getting it done.

I've only seen one Bengal kickoff go into the endzone. The rest go to around the 10 yard-line or beyond.

As for the field goals, we're perfect on the season, but it looks as if no attempts are made beyond 40 yards. Today we punted the ball at the 34. That would be a 51 yard attempt. If your kicker can't even attempt a 51 yarder, he needs replaced.

Now the punting. It just flat out sucks. The Bengals are only getting around mid 20 yards net on punts. There's got to be a better punter out there.

As for the field goals, we're perfect on the season, but it looks as if no attempts are made beyond 40 yards. Today we punted the ball at the 34. That would be a 51 yard attempt. If your kicker can't even attempt a 51 yarder, he needs replaced.

Now the punting. It just flat out sucks. The Bengals are only getting around mid 20 yards net on punts. There's got to be a better punter out there.

We ought to have just gone for the first down at the 34. I can see not trying a 51 yard shot into the wind; miss it and the Steelers get the ball at midfield. I really can't complain about Graham, anything's better than Rackers.

Punting is a different story. Nick Harris should have been cut a long time ago. And, of course, the Steelers showed yesterday why you might want a QB holding instead of your punter!