If You were coach who would not be on team??

HoTbOy

The 3 that come to mind to me are BSims, JThorton, and JSmith it just so happens that all 3 are on D...you can also throw in KK...i don't know how you guys feel, but im like how the f**k is he on the team...

1. Ohalete (might be gone anyway)

2. John Thornton (there it's spelled right lol)

3. KK / Keanu Reeves

Heavens knows I'm not a stickler on spelling, but if we mispell Thornton one more time in this thread it will break a record which dates all the way back since we drafted Madieu...not to mention the most schizophrentic captilization since the invention of the "caps lock" key.

Cmon, let's not hate on poor KK. He's a decent backup safety. It's not his damned fault that 1) both our starters got hurt, and 2) all the backups sucked. For what he was asked to do, I thought he did a passable job. I mean, it's not like he's gonna be starting next year. I hope.

I'm with the consensus on OhellImtoast and Thor(n)ton, though. Personally, I'm getting a bit tired of Ratliff. Mediocre nickel corner and a s**tty PR. I'd sign Reggie "the human penalty" Myles again just so I could cut him again.

Well, the first person I would kick off is anyone WhO tItLeD a MeSsAgE bOaRd PoSt LiKe ThIs AgAiN.

My guys, if you want three, would be: Willie Anderson (trade him now, someone is going on the o-line and it may as well be him while he's got value), Bryan Robinson (sucks) and Caleb Miller (who?).

Cutting KK would be blasphemy. He's one of my favorite players.

Also, I think they should match Kevin Walter because I would hate to see him go. I think he's worth the 1.5 million. (or whatever the Texans offered) Kevin Walter is a stone cold football player.

They also need to keep Koostria, Jeremi Johnson, and KW

My cutting block:

Clemons (done)

Mathias Askew (just taking up roster space, time to show and prove)

Kim Herring (Dude is brittle, I think it's time to hang up the cleets)

Caleb Miller (wasn't he drafted ahead of Landon Johnson?)

Doug Johnson (there better off with damn Casey Bramlet, too bad he's gone I think Griese is the best option)

Carl Powel (you mean to tell me we can't find somebody better?)

Tony Stewart (he's aiight, but with Shoebel gone it's time to draft a full time tight end)

John Thornton (he's not bad, we just need to upgrade, I wish we had him as a backup instead of a starter)

Bryant Robinson (can't believe I got excited when we signed this guy)

Ohalate (nuff said)

You know I forgot about Askew, I think that I would have a spot for KK after all....In all seriousness I have never seen the guy play...i don't know if this is a Marvin bust or not...people said that if he stayed in school he would have been a 1st rounder...HOW????he can't even get on the field 3 years later or is it 2...

Believe me JSmith would be the last because the guy tried, and really had no help...but I just don't know if the help would help...maybe i'm wrong but i didn't see him get doubled alot last year...i thought he should have had more sacks....even though he did step up against the run some...

3. KK / Keanu Reeves

Good job, you just increased your cap number significantly. KK plays for the LEAGUE f**king MINIMUM. For what he is paid, he has far exceeded what is expected of him. KK was signed as a special teamer who is there as a last resort to back up a corner or a safety. In the past two years, due to injuries, his playtime has increased to being a starter when that isn't his role. Without him, you'd have worse than Ohalete, you'd have Ohalete and Mitchell.

Tory James - His tank is nearly dry, cuttting him creates plenty of cap room, and I'm in the mood to use a 1st round pick on a CB.

John Thornton - He's better than most think, but it's still not good enough to make me ignore the cap room his cutting would create. I know it's not a huge chunk, but it's enough.

Kevin Walter - tHE tREad tiTLe sAYs iT aLl. If I'm the head coach I'm not matching the offer he signed, so he wouldn't be on the team.

Chris Perry - Everybody saw this one coming, right? If I'm the head coach I wouldn't give him away, but I would do everything I could to trade him for a player who'll give me more reps.

Well, the first person I would kick off is anyone WhO tItLeD a MeSsAgE bOaRd PoSt LiKe ThIs AgAiN.

My guys, if you want three, would be: Willie Anderson (trade him now, someone is going on the o-line and it may as well be him while he's got value), Bryan Robinson (sucks) and Caleb Miller (who?).

I CoNsIdeReD ClOsInG It JuSt FoR ThAt ReAsOn. Damn, that's not even fun, it's taxing <_<

Seriously, nobody followed the rules. Either you didn't do the alternate caps or you didn't cut three starters. Also, what's the point of cutting people who are already gone (i.e. Kevin Walter).?

P.S. How can everyone cut Jut Smith when he's been the only solid player on this defense for years? Give him any help and he'd be an all-star in any sport.

Cutting KK would be blasphemy. He's one of my favorite players.

Also, I think they should match Kevin Walter because I would hate to see him go. I think he's worth the 1.5 million. (or whatever the Texans offered) Kevin Walter is a stone cold football player.

They also need to keep Koostria, Jeremi Johnson, and KW

My cutting block:

Clemons (done)

Mathias Askew (just taking up roster space, time to show and prove)

Kim Herring (Dude is brittle, I think it's time to hang up the cleets)

Caleb Miller (wasn't he drafted ahead of Landon Johnson?)

Doug Johnson (there better off with damn Casey Bramlet, too bad he's gone I think Griese is the best option)

Carl Powel (you mean to tell me we can't find somebody better?)

Tony Stewart (he's aiight, but with Shoebel gone it's time to draft a full time tight end)

John Thornton (he's not bad, we just need to upgrade, I wish we had him as a backup instead of a starter)

Bryant Robinson (can't believe I got excited when we signed this guy)

Ohalate (nuff said)

You should be a GM... nice llist of cuts and so.. I agree with all except Walter.. I like him too but 1.5 mil is too much to pay a guy that doenst play much at all except special teams....Houston needs him to be the number 3 guy.. We dont...

The 3 that come to mind to me are BSims, JThorton, and JSmith it just so happens that all 3 are on D...you can also throw in KK...i don't know how you guys feel, but im like how the f**k is he on the team...

OmG ArE YoU SeRiOuS?

YoU sEeM tO hAvE lOsT yOuR wAy WhEn TrYiNg To FiNd ThE BeNgAlS.cOm MeSsAgEbOaRd.

Now is the wrong time to cut Askew. If Marvin didn't feel like he could develop, he would have been gone a long time ago. He's not counting against us in the cap much... so it doesn't make a lot of sense. Hopefully he'll mature into something... and if not, his contract will expire... no harm done (except a wasted pick).

I would cut Thornton... which is pretty much a foregone conclusion at this point, Tory James (I didn't really like doing this... but he's not a starting corner anymore... and even though he'd be a lot better than Ratliff as a nickle... the cap room would be helpful), and my final cut... LaVar Arrington... or we could just not sign him to begin with.