Not to be a prude...

KiLBurn

Guys, as stated above, I don't want to come off as being a prude (I am far from prudish in RL). I like a beautiful woman as much as the next guy :sure: but I sometimes view this site at work (yeah, I know) and they have people that don't feel it is appropriate to visit a site that has semi-nude beautiful women on it. :(

If I wanted to see half naked (or buck naked) ladies, I could go to a site to satisfy that desire :o

I guess what I'm getting at is, would it be possible to keep the photos to a PG (actually PC) rating?

Should I actually work while I'm at work? :huh:

Your thoughts ?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beer, Football, and hot chicks...isn't that like Mom, Apple pie, and the American Dream?

They just seem to fit together.

Though it does sound kind of weird to say hot chicks and mom in the same sentence... :huh:

Here is to more beer :cheers: , football :player: , and hot chicks :excitedgroup: !

Forgive me for pointing out the rules here but...

Images in posts:

No profanity or obscene pictures are allowed.

Directly from the forum rules...

Many of us check out the site from work (Me included) and will definitely run into problems with the IT people if their is obscene materials. Please refrain from posting anything of this nature or it will be removed.

Happy posting all !!!

WHODEY !!!

You think thats ofensive, their are people that sell their wives on vacation in africa here. Wow Americans are puritanical. You would really be ofended at the pron convention in Barca. You can participate. The idea of not seeing them fully naked is what bothers me.

I'm in favor of full frontal nudity. In fact, look at my avatar.

Don't get me wrong... Nudity is ok by me too.... their are just some people who don't think like you and I.

When in their house I abide by their rules, no matter if I think they were made by some 80 year old or not...

I work with over 700 women on a daily basis... I'd be ok with us taking more "European" (Read Hippies) attitude towards sex/nudity. Sadly, it isn't my decision. (I would have to have Veto power over who could and couldn't come to work dressed all skimpy. There are some things I DON'T want to see.)

You think thats ofensive, their are people that sell their wives on vacation in africa here. Wow Americans are puritanical. You would really be ofended at the pron convention in Barca. You can participate. The idea of not seeing them fully naked is what bothers me.

Spain, If I wasn't convinced that you were the village idiot :rolleyes: , I would come stay with you for a week or two and sample Europe. Hell, I might even move there or Asia so I can get a job that wouldn't be "outsourced" after you serve your time.

I'm all in favor of all kinds of sh*t, however, I didn't make up this webpage, nor its rules. I'm just here to share the points that you all agreed upon as part of being able to post on this site. The fact that there is a lowfi version is completely irrelevant, the rules clearly state, NO OBSCENE PICTURES... Once again, have fun !!!

WHODEY !!!

A half naked women is not a obscene picture. If there were fully nude pictures then I would understand. Don't try and ruin some of the good things we got going on this website and try the other version. Sorry to say it but you are definately being a prude. By the way, it must be nice to hang out on bengalszone while your at work.

A half naked women is not a obscene picture. If there were fully nude pictures then I would understand. Don't try and ruin some of the good things we got going on this website and try the other version. Sorry to say it but you are definately being a prude. By the way, it must be nice to hang out on bengalszone while your at work.

Once again, let me clarify. I personally have no issues with the pictures on here, I think they are tasteful examples of just how beautiful a woman can be while still clothed... It's not my opinion that counts when I am at work though.

I was not aware of the "No pictures" version that was available but if you notice above I said that I will redirect my link to it in the morning.

It is nice to be able to visit Bengalszone while I am at work, I would like to continue to do so without catching hell from the IT or HR departments. That is why I started this thread.

Wow, and thank you for your opinion. Now I refer you to the Forum rules.

WHODEY !!!

I have a theory that fat women in the US dont want anyone to see what real women look like becuase it reminds them of what they look like.

Hey how does an EU girl lose 60 pounds in ten hours?

Takes a flight to the US :lmao:

My point is that the Fat US women (fame) is now producing jokes. Ill ask my wife for more if you want.

Are you f**kin' kidding me! :lmao:

I know you semi-made this point but if I were your boss I wouldn't want you on this site at work....period. I'm sure my boss doesn't want me on here. And it has nothing to do with naked chicks.

Army man, we get your point. Geez dude, you're suppose to protect and defend our rights...you should be on the other side of this argument. If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were in the Air Force. ;)

Where the hell is Billy Broome?!!! We need a Marine in here.

Use the Lo-FI version of bengalsZone while at work. It drops out the extraneous images andsuch, for work-firendly, pure viewing pleasure.

http://forums.bengalszone.com/lofiversion/...php/t10304.html

The man is a GENIUS!