Oh look, it's a new guy.

BTG

Ok, I just found this place, and it seems pretty sweet. I used to post at Thornton's old message board before it got shut down, but only sporadically. Since then I just read Bengals.com for my Bengals info.

However, my thirst for Bengals discussion led me here, as it was the first site I stumbled upon after typing "Bengals Message Board" into Google.

Some quick info:

I've been a Bengals fan since I was 5 years old ('84). I still remember watching the three-headed monster of Kenny Anderson, Boomer, & Turk Schonert taking snaps.

I honestly believe Boomer Esiason is the devil.

Ickey Woods sold steaks door to door in my neighborhood (someone please tell me I'm not the only one).

I graduated from Franklin in '97...don't hold that against me.

I joined the Navy, got out, and ended up finding a career in Toledo where I now live.

My teams are:

MLB: Boston Red Sox (favorite players: Dewey Evans/Curt Schilling)

NFL: Cincinnati Bengals (favorite players: Chris Collinsworth/Chad Johnson)

NCAAF: Ohio State Buckeyes (favorite players: Damon Moore/AJ Hawk)

I'm not big basketball fan. I casually follow Boston College b-ball along with OSU. I don't really have any loyalty to either. If they played I'd probably cheer for OSU, though. I like the Cavs and have since Price, Ehlo, Nance, & Dogherty were playing, but I don't watch the NBA until the playoffs. If any of those teams lose, I don't care. Like right now, OSU is about to lose to Iowa. I don't care.

I would pay 100.00 a month to watch 24.

I play quite a bit of PS2, but only sports/war games & Gran Turismo.

Yea, that's about it. I hope to contribute here. Thanks for reading.

Hey welcome to the board. I found this place a couple years ago in the same fashion.

Good to see you're a chowda head, too. Looks like our pitching is going to be lights out this year.

Hey man, enjoy your stay. Again, welcome aboard.

Hey welcome to the board. I found this place a couple years ago in the same fashion.

Good to see you're a chowda head, too. Looks like our pitching is going to be lights out this year.

Hey man, enjoy your stay. Again, welcome aboard.

:cheers:

Go Sox, my friend. (I actually requested to be stationed in Maine at one point just so I could live around Boston. I love that city.)

Anyway, let's just hope Schilling and Beckett can manage to stay healthy, Clement can bounce back from being hit in the face last year (as he was never the same once it happened), and Papelbon lives up to his hype/potential.

Anyone who uses Doctor Hunter Stockton Thompson as their Avatar is okay by me!

GoingGetsWierd.jpg

I'm currently reading Kingdom of Fear for the second time. hunter_200.jpg What a trip of a life he led!

Glad to have you aboard BTG. Bengalszone can always use another Gonzo member! B)

Glad to be here. :)

My wife recently bought me Hey Rube and Generation of Swine. I've previously read Better Than Sex, The Great Shark Hunt, and Fear & Loathing in America - The Gonzo Letters Vol. 2. Good stuff. One of these days I'm going to get around to reading The Rum Diaries.

Hello and welcome BTG... I saw a few of your posts earlier, and because I didn't pay close attention to your signature, I figured you were a visiting Bears fan... Glad to see you're aligned with the better B team!

Ha ha, I'm going to have to add a disclaimer at the bottom of the sig.

To answer you from another thread, I've been on active duty for a little over 16 years. I'm an E-7/SFC and I'm a Medical Instructor here at Fort Sam Houston, Tx in San Antonio.

Once again, glad to have you on the site !!! This place is great and you'll get to know the guys that post regularly quickly.

Have a good one !!!

WHODEY !!!

• 2 weeks later...
You Grad from Franklin High School like near Springboro.. If so.. Oh gosh :lmao:

Yes I did go to Franklin, but I lived in Springboro.

Franklin sucks - I know this. That's why I don't live there anymore.

You Grad from Franklin High School like near Springboro.. If so.. Oh gosh :lmao:

Yes I did go to Franklin, but I lived in Springboro.

Franklin sucks - I know this. That's why I don't live there anymore.

Well i went to Monroe which couldnt get ne better..... But i didnt live in Monroe.. i lived and still do in Middletown..