Bring Rocky Back

Pandre

The Titans have little interest in re-signing Rocky Boiman and I think we should bring the hometown boy back. I realize that he is a special teams kinda guy but I would like to see the boy from X playing in some stripes. I am sure that we could sign him for cheap. Any thoughts?

Hey....As a Moeller grad (which for some people might be worse) it is difficult for me to give props to a St. X kid, but he is a Cincinnati boy and he played for the Irish. Give him a chance I mean he cant be worse then some of the "no namers" we have playing special teams.

I'm an 02'grad as St. X, and don't be jealous moeller boys, that we kick the s**t out of you and everyone else every year.

In fact we don't even consider moeller a rival, elder is a bigger threat than you guys now.

Anyways Rocky was a pimp at X back in the day he was a senior when I was a freshman, we went to the stamp championship that year, ended up beating Mike Doss in the semi's to go to state and lose.

Anyways it is kinda sad, I love Griffey Jr. and Larkin and I in fact went to All saints grade school, I just hated the people that were involved with moeller when I went to grade school there, cause we interacted with moeller so much. I probably played in their gym at least 20x in grade school, and used that nice huge indoor facility( forget it's name) a bunch also.

Anyways too root against a hometown product is lame.

Then again Moe people are never the brightest. ;)

As an X grad, how do you feel about Elder, Colerain, Moeller, and St. Iggy?

Elder is a bunch of westsiders, as an eastsider really could carless about them as long as we beat the skin heads in every sport.

Colerain, was loved way too much, I just think people never have liked X, since were superior at pretty much everything.

Moeller, just a smaller St.X wannabe, they never will be, most people I knew went there cause they didn't get into X. Maybe that's why there is such a hatred for X from them.

St. Iggy, is practically our Mirror Image, there fight song is the same exact thing, but it does kinda of piss me off the 4 years I was there we lost to them in state 2x. If anyone were to win state in football though, I'd want it to be that school.

I should really go back to X sometime, check with with the teachers, it's been a while.

Anyways too root against a hometown product is lame.

Then again Moe people are never the brightest. ;)

What are you talking about rooting against the hometown product. I (A '02 Moe grad) was the one who started the thread. Now I almost want to root against Boiman because if he played for the Bengals it would reflect well on X and I had forgotten how self involved you Bombers are.

What are you talking about rooting against the hometown product. I (A '02 Moe grad) was the one who started the thread. Now I almost want to root against Boiman because if he played for the Bengals it would reflect well on X and I had forgotten how self involved you Bombers are.

02 ehh, well you should know.

michael hines, briwn williams, steve peck, danny osterman, and adam trent just to name a few, I was good friends with them in grade school.

I being a Moeller person, would be disgusted to have a Moeller or X product play for the Bengals.

Moeller doesn't and hasn't produced any good football players in quite some time now and their team sucks the big one

X kids now and days are turning into girlie hippies with their long hair and crap. Go into X and you will see that almost every guy has long hair, which is retarded. Props to their football team tho, they gota a helluva running back in Ashley, who is the only player from any school in the city to have a shot at actually making it.

Moeller has two guys that could make it big, in Frank Becker, who is being recruited from Notre Dame right now and Andy Wersel, who had like 18.5 sacks last year and didn't get any love. These guys might put Moe on the map...maybe.

Rocky Boiman was ight, but I don't want his tomato head ass wearing stripes, I am sorry but that is how I feel.

Used to lift with Rocky and he was f**king huge...a f**king huge leprechaun is what he looked like. I say bring him back, as well as my boy Ricky Brown in the 7th round, or at least as a rookie free agent.

No not Ricky Brown. He's from Elder. According to turningpoint, that makes him a skinhead. I heard a lot of bad things about those guys.

Used to lift with Rocky and he was f**king huge...a f**king huge leprechaun is what he looked like. I say bring him back, as well as my boy Ricky Brown in the 7th round, or at least as a rookie free agent.

No not Ricky Brown. He's from Elder. According to turningpoint, that makes him a skinhead. I heard a lot of bad things about those guys.

if he can play football and grows some hair, he's alright in my book. :)

if he can play football and grows some hair, he's alright in my book. :)

Even if he is from the west side? :o

All this love for X seems a little premature to me. One stinking football title EVER.

Perhaps this is the beginning of a 'dynasty' <_< , but Moeller was the team when I was a kid. Until X wins state titles year in and year out, I say shut up newbies. :bengal:

I don't care where any Bengal played highschool ball or college for that matter. I just want the best players available for the system. :cheers:

All this love for X seems a little premature to me. One stinking football title EVER.

Perhaps this is the beginning of a 'dynasty' <_< , but Moeller was the team when I was a kid. Until X wins state titles year in and year out, I say shut up newbies. :bengal:

The Moeller Team in the 70's and 80's were completly unstoppable. What was it like 7 straight State Championships, and 2 National Championships? They could've destroyed any college, high school team in the Nation.

Don't be soundin' like a Steelers fan RM..... ;)

HEY Now! No squeeler in me, but putting up with the wife waving a terrible towel was a little annoying SB Sunday. :angry: I do cut her some slack since she cut her teeth on football watching squeeler games. :rolleyes:

As Chad pointed out, Moeller was a DYNASTY. What ever happened to the coach Faust after the Notre Dame debacle?

The Moeller Team in the 70's and 80's were completly unstoppable. What was it like 7 straight State Championships, and 2 National Championships? They could've destroyed any college, high school team in the Nation.

You really think that they could have beat any college team in the nation. I personally think that might be a stretch. Gerry Faust was a hell of a high school coach and he did amazing things for not only the football program but also for the school. To bad that coaching ability did not make the transition with him to the Irish.

Go Crusaders

HEY Now! No squeeler in me, but putting up with the wife waving a terrible towel was a little annoying SB Sunday. :angry: I do cut her some slack since she cut her teeth on football watching squeeler games. :rolleyes:

As Chad pointed out, Moeller was a DYNASTY. What ever happened to the coach Faust after the Notre Dame debacle?

Your emphasis is a bit off.... Moeller WAS a dynasty.....