Official Bengalzone Fantasy

LB51

How's the view down there fellas? It's nice up here on top of the standings. :lmao:

Seeing how the best score of the weekend was 364 points, you're doing damn good! Now keep it up until November. I'm right behind ya there LB51, so don't stumble too bad at California. I'll be "By Your Leave" in no time at all!

BTW, it looks like Josh got too wrapped up writing articles here instead of picking his team! Priorities my man. Always keep them in line!

That's totally my fault. I picked my two drivers in "A", my four drivers in "B", and two drivers in "C". After that, I figured I was ready. I totally forget to "active" the drivers I wanted.

CRAP!

That's ok, the drivers I would have picked were in wrecks anyway so the points I did lose weren't all that much.

I've done that myself, except it wasn't in the 1st race of the season. I just ended up having the same guys as I had the week before. You had no "week before" guy's already in there! Bummer Josh! Well if you win now, you can REALLY brag that you're the King of Nascar! Well...besides this other King:

richard9qg.jpg

Jeez...I'm "taking it" so far in this league. I am not doing even that well in the other leagues that I'm in, but at least for this week in those, I have four drivers starting in the top 10....

Patience Grasshopper. The season is long, and your path will take many a turn before you reach your destination. Your adversaries will travel a different path, but they too will find the path is far from straight. Who will finish their journey first will be the one who discovers true enlightenment. As the winds of winter says to the snowflake...

:chinese::chinese::chinese:shaolin-xingdu04.jpg:chinese::chinese::chinese:

**The official 1st use of the Chinese smiley dude!!!**

Well yeah Tony blowing up sucked but I actually had Greg as my top A driver.

And him blowing up didn't suck? :blink: Biffle had the best car out there most of the day. Then again, with Roush pulling off the "Nascar weekend hat trick" by winning the Craftsman Truck, (Martin) Busch, (Biffle) and Nextel Cup (Kenseth) races this weekend, it's not surprising to see any Roush driver hanging out in the winners circle in California!

Well yeah Tony blowing up sucked but I actually had Greg as my top A driver.

And him blowing up didn't suck? :blink: Biffle had the best car out there most of the day. Then again, with Roush pulling off the "Nascar weekend hat trick" by winning the Craftsman Truck, (Martin) Busch, (Biffle) and Nextel Cup (Kenseth) races this weekend, it's not surprising to see any Roush driver hanging out in the winners circle in California!

Wouldn't be too surprised to see it again in Vegas.

Biffle had the best car out there most of the day. Then again, with Roush pulling off the "Nascar weekend hat trick" by winning the Craftsman Truck, (Martin) Busch, (Biffle) and Nextel Cup (Kenseth) races this weekend, it's not surprising to see any Roush driver hanging out in the winners circle in California!

Wouldn't be too surprised to see it again in Vegas.

SSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! shhh.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
It's nice up here on top of the standings. :lmao:

You're right Pipdaddy, it is a beautiful sight to behold up here!

1st5ov.jpg

2nd ain't too crappy though, is it? :lol:

Now, I gotta keep stringing these 300+ point weekends together, and continue to motor to the top of the overall standings!

nascardriver0bi.gif

BTW...Kirk, TonyFan, and KiJana all bounced back pretty good this week as well!

I appreciate ya keepin my throne warm for a week...........but don't get too comfy!

I really thought Biffle would be the wildcard for me this week.........in a good way. Blew the lead and then blew a top 10 by runnin outta gas on the final lap :blowup2:

I'm Baaack! :lol:

And so am I! *Out of jail I mean.* Let's see how you do with me out and able Mr. Pipdaddy. (Just a slight detour, nothing to worry about mates! C'mon. Do you think the local lockup is enough to kick my ass! I'm an ex-Marine f**ckers. A week in the county clink ain't s**t to me, and you can quote me on that.)

...now time to find a new job! ^_^

• 2 weeks later...