Who will you be rooting for in the Super Bowl

Who will you be rooting for in the Super Bowl  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Steelers or Seahawks?

• Seattle Seahawks
    • Pittsburgh Steelers

HAD to vote for the stealers. Being another AFC north team ......... and all ..... AND

......... it's just going to make it that much sweeter when we kick the $#it right out of them and take the division again next year.

:cheers: Here's to the stealers beign the champions .......And to the Cincinnati Bengals being the Champion Beaters :cheers::cheers:

B) It's gonna happen ..... you know it ...... I know it ..... and ttruth be told .... they know it too.

HAD to vote for the stealers. Being another AFC north team ......... and all ..... AND

......... it's just going to make it that much sweeter when we kick the $#it right out of them and take the division again next year.

:cheers: Here's to the stealers beign the champions .......And to the Cincinnati Bengals being the Champion Beaters :cheers::cheers:

B) It's gonna happen ..... you know it ...... I know it ..... and ttruth be told .... they know it too.

<_< And to think I used to like you Pat. :rolleyes: The Steelers have 4 rings. Isn't that enough? Those greedy bastards don't deserve another in my book, EVER!

<_< And to think I used to like you Pat. :rolleyes: The Steelers have 4 rings. Isn't that enough? Those greedy bastards don't deserve another in my book, EVER!

You misunderstand ( and I thought you knew me so well ) ...... Everything the stealers do .... the 3 road wins .... and the superbowl are meaningless because they are all built on Palmers torn tendons. They'll ( stealer fans ) all be hyped on urine-yellow euphoria, and all the while the Tiger is going to be ..... watching ..... and waiting ... and getting madder ....... and hungrier.

B) Billy .... its gonna be a thing of beauty .... just you watch and see. :cheers:

B) Billy .... its gonna be a thing of beauty .... just you watch and see. :cheers:

I'll tell you what will be a thing of beauty to me Pat, to see this parade take place in Pittsburgh instead of any Super Bowl celebration!

bump-and-grind-b.jpg

Dang, that dude getting "bumped" from behind in the thong looks a little like Ben a little don't he?

You have to root for Alexander the Great! The thought of that idiot smile of Hines Ward after a Super Bowl victory just sends chills down my spine.

That's funny man. The Bungles game seems so long. It's in the past and I can't wait to dominate them next year and make Chad cry again. Why do we have to wait 2 weeks for the Super Bowl?? There not tired.

BENGALS FANS LOSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRS

STELERS WORLD CHAMPS ON XL :sure:

ONE MORE GAME :sure:

That's funny man. The Bungles game seems so long. It's in the past and I can't wait to dominate them next year and make Chad cry again. Why do we have to wait 2 weeks for the Super Bowl?? There not tired.

Billy ............. By way of example .... this would be the urine-yellow euphoria that I was referring to. It addles the brain to the point that he remembers a receiver was crying .... but thinks it was CJ instead Hines " Cry Me A River " Ward.

Billy ............. By way of example .... this would be the urine-yellow euphoria that I was referring to. It addles the brain to the point that he remembers a receiver was crying .... but thinks it was CJ instead Hines " Cry Me A River " Ward.

See Pat, it's classless Steeler fans like this guy that would prevent me from ever wishing good fortune upon their organization. The only thing shorter than their memories is their peckers. <_<

Seahawks all the way

Main Reason: I'd like to see Warrick (ah, the memories of the '03 KC game) get a ring.

Second Reason: I don't want Kimo to get a ring

Third Reason: That local sensation at running back, you know, whatsisname

Fourth Reason: Holmgren has taken a lot of crap in Seattle, he deserves this.

To piggyback on that...

Fifth Reason: Damien Robinson and Alex Bannister (also a Cincy product) from the Seahawks hung out with me/us in the Middle East in '04 on a USO tour. They're two of the coolest cats I've ever met...

Come on Broomey baby! Why ya gotta put up a silly poll like that? You KNOW what the answer is going to be!!

F*ck the Steelers, their moms, their sisters, and their dogs, and anything else that has an orfice of theirs.

That being said, go Seahawks.

Come on Broomey baby! Why ya gotta put up a silly poll like that? You KNOW what the answer is going to be!!

Hey Ox. Don't give me no grief about my poll, which at this point is running 4/1 in favor of Seattle! I'll have the boobiemiesters babe show up at your house and boob-slap the bejesus outta you!

:blink: Uh...wait a second. You'd LOVE that! :lmao:

Hey Ox. Don't give me no grief about my poll, which at this point is running 4/1 in favor of Seattle! I'll have the boobiemiesters babe show up at your house and boob-slap the bejesus outta you!

http://www.ckfenterprises.com/steelers06.wmv

enjoy :cheers:

What Will I be Rooting For:

Bud Light over Budweiser in the Bud Bowl

Pocket Aces on the Hold Em Tables Super Bowl night in Vegas

Keith Richards bitch slapping Mick at halftime

and of course:

Alexander knocking Jerry 'Shots Fired' Porter out of his way as he scores the winning touchdown so I cover my damn spread bet

http://www.ckfenterprises.com/steelers06.wmv

enjoy :cheers:

***dammit Hombre. Don't be giving me reasons to like you! s**t. ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

It's odd how this poll came out the reverse of the fan representation at Ford Field for the game. It's as if the Steelers are playing at home, which if you think about it isn't all that great for them! They prefer a hostile crowd.