David Lee Roth

ArmyBengal

photo138pt.jpg

OK, I've been trying to get this pic on here for a while... For those of you that remember, I told you DLR was coming to train with my Soldiers. Well, here I am with DLR and 3 other of my Instructors. I'm the one to the far left with the beret on.

He was so cool to everyone, real down to earth kind of guy. I have heard he was an a**h***, but that was not the case this day. He made me laugh because he would be trying to explain something about his medical experiences and would follow it up with, "You dig what I'm sayin". It was a blast and have to go on record in saying, he was all over his medical knowledge of EMT/Paramedic skills. Anyway, that's my cool pic and now you've all seen my ugly mug !!! :D

WHODEY !!!

About time you posted that pic Army! I didn't know it was going to be the size of an Abrahms Tank!

You aren't the only one... You would think as long as I've been around here, I would have figured out how to post a pic... Oh well, now everyone has an idea of what I look like, God help me !!!

Normal is in the eye of the beholder, but thanks, ditty !!!

WHODEY !!!