I wish I were a Steelers fan

MARVIN=W'S

They have a plan. We never do.

They have guys drafted, coached up and ready to go when thier vets retire or go free agent. We never do.

They make the playoffs. We never do.

They play physical football. We never do.

They play with passion and pride. We never do.

They act like an NLF franchise. We never do.

I wish I could stop caring about these Bengals. I've been a fan my whole life and it's starting to feel like torture. I feel like a sucker.

I'm going to help you out here...

While I would NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS say that I want to be a Steelers fan, I WILL however say that I would love to see the Bengals organization ran with the same enthusiasm and know how as the Steelers. I would love to see an organization who claims you have to "build through the draft" actually get a better scouting staff. I would love to see an organization who felt their fans deserved to see a winning team on the field and a trip to the playoffs more than once every 15 years or so. I would love to see an organization whose owner wasn't considered a small minded laughingstock that the majority of people wouldn't piss on if he was on fire.

While I LOVE THE BENGALS as a team, I absolutely HATE the organization !!!

Hope that cleared things us a bit...

They have guys drafted, coached up and ready to go when thier vets retire or go free agent. We never do.

I wish I could stop caring about these Bengals. I've been a fan my whole life and it's starting to feel like torture. I feel like a sucker.

I said I wouldn't post until Wednesday, but because of the title of your thread, you're an idiot. There, I said it.

I said I wouldn't post until Wednesday, but because of the title of your thread, you're an idiot. There, I said it.

Oh, it appears I violated the forum rules. I apologize for that and give myself a warning. But you're still an idiot.

I kinda wish YOU were a steelers fan too....buh-bye :pitsux:

Actually I wish Mike Brown would become a raving fan of the Squeallors, the Boys, the Fins, the Pats, the G-Men. No I don't mean an armchair fan in a retirement home down in Prescott AZ. No I mean by doing a top to bottom study of how they have setup their own organization. How they hire personnel; evaluate them, reward them. How they scout and draft. How they promote within their managnement. Figure out what makes those clubs successful, then put it in place at Cincy.

Of course the first step in any such plan is for Mike to retire and become an armchair fan. He has to understand that while his dad made it to the NFL Hall of Fame, he, Mike Brown will have to pay his own way in like all the tourists.

Steelers fan what the hell is that how do you choose to be a steeler fan, man ive been a bengal fan for to long and i think i finally stoped caring anymore, i wont stop cheering them on but ive stoped caring that they lose every week. It is hard being a bengals fan, but at the end of the day its just a game anymore to me and im trying to enjoy the football season (which isnt going very well).