Rudi goes to Lions-merged

jditty47

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3564050

bengals.com is reporting Big Willie visited with the Ravens - argh, and at least 4-5 other teams are interested, including the Chargers.

Hey my sig annoys some too, we should be so lucky.

Thing is about Willie, he could be a backup somewhere, same as Rudi or Deltha. Which is no different than what they were with the Bengals. If the Pats, Lions and others want to pick up their contracts, I take it that those teams have holes the Bengals don't. Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't there years gone by when the Bengals kept vets past their prime because they didn't have the depth to replace them?

First post since hearing that Rudi was cut... Hasta La Vista!!! Rudi has been garbage for few too many seasons now. I was so sick and tired of watching him shuffle his feet at the line of scrimage.

OTOH, I'm so excited to finally see Chris Perry healthy and in line to be the starter. This kid goes 125% every play and will fight for evey last yard. As long as he doesn't get another fluke injury, expect this kid to do big things this year! He's like a hopped up Reggie Bush.

Good luck to all ex-bengals, if you're released and go on to win (even the big one eh Corey?) then all the best, the coaching staff make a decision and WE (fans) have to live with that and move on - the team/club is still here here and we have to support those who represent.

You have got to be kidding me. Is that story real? Funny as hell, but the only way I'll believe it is if the surveillence camera shows Tatum Bell dropping one of Rudi's bags as he tries to make his getaway.

I have no idea if its true but it has that frat prank ring to it, y'know?

You have got to be kidding me. Is that story real? Funny as hell, but the only way I'll believe it is if the surveillence camera shows Tatum Bell dropping one of Rudi's bags as he tries to make his getaway.

I'm not so sure that was a prank! Unreal.

I...don't think so. Bell had only been there a year and was out the door. If anyone did some hazing, you'd figure it would be someone who had some time with the team, right? Like Kitna, that would make sense. It would also make sense if he hid the things somewhere on the premesis.

To me, it sounds like he was pissed at Rudi because he knew he was out the door with Rudi coming to town, saw his stuff, and did the first thing that came into his dirt-bag little brain.

Apparently, Tatum Bell (the over the hill RB he's replacing) stole his bags when he reported to sign his contract. Leave it to the Lions to make the Bengals look professional.

Welcome to hell, Rudi. Welcome to hell.

(Parenthetically, Matt Millen just might be SoP's love child with Georgia Frontiere given the way he runs the Lions!)

Apparently, Tatum Bell (the over the hill RB he's replacing) stole his bags when he reported to sign his contract. Leave it to the Lions to make the Bengals look professional.

Welcome to hell, Rudi. Welcome to hell.

No sh*t...all I could think while I was reading this was "I am so happy this didn't happen at PBS..."

You must not have seen the other thread on this....

well then neither have I. I see threads about his trade, but nothing about Tatum "I ain't no thief" Bell ripping off Rudy's luggage on secutity cams in the Detroit Lions locker room.

Did Tatum just destroy his NFL career? One thing getting in trouble outside of work, but stealing on team property from team employees / players. Talk about character issues.