Pick the score of the Baltimore game

BengalszoneBilly

Ready for a shocker Bengal fans? Billy is calling a Cincy win on the road this week in Baltimore. Why? A number of reasons, and here they are:

#1: The Bengals are over due.

#2: The Bengals match up well with Baltimore for some strange reason.

#3: The Ravens offense is more dysfunctional than the Bengals defense.

#4: The Ravens defense is over rated, and their secondary is as suspect as the Bengals.

#5: The Bengals have Chris Henry back.

Taking all this into consideration, I'm predicting a Cincinnati sweep of Baltimore with this 34-17 win. :bengal:

Billy, I made the comment elsewhere that this was going to be the first week I was going to pick against the Bengals (I look at it as a loyalty pick regardless of who they play, as to why I usually pick them), but after finding out Rolle, McCallister, Reed, Heap, and some WR are hurting... I just may pick the Bengals after all. If nothing else, this game should be amusing to watch.

Bengals 24

Ravens 21

WHODEY !!!

"The Brain" wises up this time, and instead of trying to throw all the time simply pounds the ball down the Bengals' throat. Bengals lose TOP by at least 10 minutes. Bengals offense moves the ball but can't get into the endzone. Fails twice on 4th down plays in the red zone. Ravens 27, Bengals 10.

You've got to be on the field to exploit the Ravens injured secondary. The Bengals defense won't be able to get off the field because the Ravens will run at will on them.

Seriously, WHAT have we seen lately to suggest anything else???? The Bengals will play sloppy, lose, and we'll all pile on the negative, but interestingly entertaining, comments and slams on the gameday thread.

Ravens 30

Bengals 16

"The Brain" wises up this time, and instead of trying to throw all the time simply pounds the ball down the Bengals' throat. Bengals lose TOP by at least 10 minutes. Bengals offense moves the ball but can't get into the endzone. Fails twice on 4th down plays in the red zone. Ravens 27, Bengals 10.

Close to what I was thinking, except that would imply Marvin actually grows a sack and tries a 4th down attempt.

What I see:

4th and 1 on the Ravens 15 yard line, Bengals down 24-17 with 4 minutes left. With Shayne Graham out of the game with a pulled toe, Marvin decides to play it safe and punt. Kyle Larson boots the ball into the endzone for a -5 yard net. Ravens run the ball for the next 12 plays and score a touchdown as time expires. 31-17.

I fully expect the Ravens to come out running and continue to do so until the game is over or unless (Dare I say) they are playing from behind and forced to throw. With all the injuries to the Ravens, you can't help but think this could happen. I'm not just being the wishful homer here, just trying to be an observant football fan. I had all intentions of picking against the Bengals in this one until I saw the amount of injuries the Ravens defense and offense are looking at. It really is staggering. STOP THE RUN CHUCKY AND WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO PULL OUT A WIN...

Without Heap, or at least a banged up Heap and Figurs hurting, the passing game will take a hit. FOCUS ON THE RUN !!!

Anyone else think it's possible the Ravens think that the Bengals think that the Ravens are going to come out running and then overthink themselves into coming out with the pass ?? I think this would be a mistake on the Ravens part... Just saying...

WHODEY !!!

This defense can't focus on anything and expect to shut it down. Even if we do focus on the run, McGahee will still run on us.

The defense is REALLY bad people. By bad I mean they are on pace to finish in the bottom 5 in NFL history, not just Bengal history. That is the sad truth.

I really hope I am wrong but seriously....after being pounded by the Steelers on national TV, do we really think the Ravens are going to want to lose to the Bengals at HOME???? No.

Ravens Motivation >>>>>Bengals want, desire, will, pride

Ravens offense>>>>>>Bengals defense

We lose by 14 points.

Bengals 31

Ratbirds 24

For some reason this is the most confident I have been in a while. Both teams are banged up and our putrid defense should be semi-balanced out by their terrible offense. I see Carson busting out on a depleted Raven secondary. Look for CJ & Cheech to score. TJ will have a solid game, but his td steak will unfortunately come to an end. I would also like to DD have about 10 touches.

as bad as the ravens offense looked against the steelroids, you can bet against this pathetic defense they will look like the pats or colts. every bit of hope i have had for this season is totally gone. i just can't see with us playing as bad as we have that we can win anything. the homer in me wants to pick the bengals but the realist says no way. i think unless the ravens don't show up literally like miss the game lol they roll.

ravens 38

bengals 17

21-17 Ravens

Two bad teams slug it out in another snooze fest

If you have Willis McGahee this week your in excellent shape, Willis will get almost 200 yards against the Bengals defense this week. All they have been talking about all week is free Willie, there refrence to letting Willis McGahee run the ball and stop all that passing. With that said everybody has career games and break out games against the Bengals look for McGahee to be around 200 yards this week, then back to getting shutdown next week. I don't expect to see Chad in the game long this week and if he is in I think he will be just a decoy because they are not looking for him to take anymore shots this week. Rudi will be garbage as usual, hate that he got the hamstring injury because they will blame his pitiful season on the injury and not his lack of vision or breakaway speed. With all that said Ravens 27 Bengals 14

3-3

Bengals win in OT 9-3

Ria=disgruntled but not off the bandwagon :huh:

It appears Ria somehow had an inkling it was going to be a field goal fest for the Bengals to pull it out over the Ravens. Must have been some of that woman voodoo she used. ^_^