I hate to say it, but.....

schnarfer

I always want to hold out hope for our bengals, but this team is simply over matched. yes, injuries play a big part, but the team that was on the field sundaay does not have a prayer. There has to be a complete over haul this offseason if the Bengals want to recover from what appears to be a horrendous season.

So much blame to go around.

I choose to start with Marvin Lewis and his coaches. Shame on them.

10 men on the field for one of Pittsburgh's TDs? How does that sort of thing happen to an NFL team? Inexcusable.

So much blame to go around.

I choose to start with Marvin Lewis and his coaches. Shame on them.

10 men on the field for one of Pittsburgh's TDs? How does that sort of thing happen to an NFL team? Inexcusable.

You nailed it. Marvin must go! :angry:

Stink. Stink. Stink.

I guess the positive (for me) is that there surely is nothing special about this year's Steeler team. It's been years since I have seen their defense look this beatable. Let's face it ... our Bengals are bad. But we still were able to run the ball, throw the ball, and had nice special teams yardage. Our defense is just lousy. But for anyone to think this Steeler team is anything but middle-of-the-road is a big ol' homer ... and probably doesn't watch the game and only looks at final scores.

Stink. Stink. Stink.

I guess the positive (for me) is that there surely is nothing special about this year's Steeler team. It's been years since I have seen their defense look this beatable. Let's face it ... our Bengals are bad. But we still were able to run the ball, throw the ball, and had nice special teams yardage. Our defense is just lousy. But for anyone to think this Steeler team is anything but middle-of-the-road is a big ol' homer ... and probably doesn't watch the game and only looks at final scores.

Meh. . . we're above average. I see us coming in at 10-6 or 11-5 and getting past Tennessee or someone of the like in the Wild Card, but we aren't beating Indy or New England. It just isn't going to happen.

So be thankful that the Bengals had an off-year now, because even if they were to be a good team this year, they would be irrelevant anyway.

Enough is Enough marvin and staff have to go what a piss poor job of coaching and geting ur players ready for a big matchup one that they despretly needed. Its so hard to watch when u know ur def. never gets off the field on 3rd downs and can never come up with the big plays. Someone needs to tell this team that there are two halves in football not one. Im sick of this team being 8-8 every year im sick of the ups and downs im tired of this team not being a disaplined team, and im sick of them never being physical. So i say after this year please get a coach in here with a new game plan cause the one marvin has right now is not working hasnt been working and im so sick of it.

Enough is Enough marvin and staff have to go what a piss poor job of coaching and geting ur players ready for a big matchup one that they despretly needed. Its so hard to watch when u know ur def. never gets off the field on 3rd downs and can never come up with the big plays. Someone needs to tell this team that there are two halves in football not one. Im sick of this team being 8-8 every year im sick of the ups and downs im tired of this team not being a disaplined team, and im sick of them never being physical. So i say after this year please get a coach in here with a new game plan cause the one marvin has right now is not working hasnt been working and im so sick of it.

Marvin BETTER start feeling the heat! :angry:

This team is and has been in a serious tailspin.

They're 10-16 in their last 26 games and 2-8 in their last 10.

Marvin lost this team midway through last season and it has just gotten worse.

Marvin is 0-6 at home vs Pittsburgh now - pathetic

Marvin's one winning season and reason for his post .500 record is fading fast.

This team will be lucky to win 2-3 more games.

I don't know how you let a coach keep his job at this point, unless you value 8-8 records and a winning season every 5-10 years.

If that is the high water mark with this franchise, then count me out as a fan into the future, it's utterly hopeless, and just bad football - I didn't even enjoy today's game - it felt like the 90's all over again.

Cue smug, arrogant, annoying Marvin Lewis post game speech and news conference this week.

Stink. Stink. Stink.

Meh. . . we're above average. I see us coming in at 10-6 or 11-5 and getting past Tennessee or someone of the like in the Wild Card, but we aren't beating Indy or New England. It just isn't going to happen.

So be thankful that the Bengals had an off-year now, because even if they were to be a good team this year, they would be irrelevant anyway.

You think this team is going to win out or lose one game the rest of the way?

Excuse me...

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Stink. Stink. Stink.

You think this team is going to win out or lose one game the rest of the way?

Excuse me...

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Dez is a squeeler fan, so he was responding about their season -- not the Bengals. Just to clarify. That he may be accurate doesn't mean he's not a dink though.