Chad Johnson Sued?

joshh967

maybe im bringing up old news but I just heard a brief clip on the news that mentioned something about chad johnson being sued...anyone know whats up?

maybe im bringing up old news but I just heard a brief clip on the news that mentioned something about chad johnson being sued...anyone know whats up?

Aside from Burger King being pissed off that he only frequents McDonalds, I haven't a clue! :rolleyes:

Believe me or not, my buddy from HS was the one that won the Pro Bowl Tickets... Chad or the Funny Bone stiffed him!!! I also heard about the Lexus give-away scam too. Chad would make an appearance every Tuesday and give away a boat load of crap and promised a bunch of undelivered goods... I really think these people have a legit suit against someone.

Yeah I remember Chad getting tickets from the Saints for his family/entourage and never paying them back until they harassed him about it and brought it up on national Tv.

Honestly he needs to quit being such a cheap mofo and act like a grown man. He acts like a friggin' child. Hope he learns his lesson.

Oh yeah, here's another fun little tid bit the Bengals' now have to worry about thanks to his nonsense:

Campbell County prosecutor Jack Porter said that if there is potential for criminal charges, the case will be handed over to Newport Police

My hope is that he ponies up and settles with the people affected and takes care of it before it goes any further. I would think the people just want to be compensated where appropriate or some sort of deal cut, and then the Prosecutor would lay-off hopefully.

Man the more I think about this, this is really old news. I can't believe I didn't post the Pro Bowl ticket story earlier... It had to 've been like last Summer when Chad was doing the thing at the Funny Bone.

It was closer to Christmas. In fact it was during the three game swoon at the end of the season.

I heard that he did actually give some legit stuff away but the car thing really put people over the edge. What a shame.