All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Yep, his age isn’t helping his argument.
  3. So glad I bought my stylized bengal draft t shirt from Fanatics on the 19th. Shipped on the 23rd. Estimated arrival on the 29th. Fuck it.
  4. Trey just got paid last year. He had a a choice to bet on himself or take the safe money. He lost that bet and now he’s crying like a little bitch. He’s 100 percent responsible for the boat he’s in and the Bengals are under no obligation to give him another dime. And as he will be 31 when his current deal is up, I don’t expect them to.
  5. Today
  6. Additionally…. IT’S DRAFT DAY BITCHES !!! Christmas in April !!!
  7. I have no issue with him wanting to get paid more. I agree wholeheartedly that he deserves it. However, the timing and going public the way his agent did is a straight up bitch move. That doesn’t mean I don’t want him to stay for as long as he’s productive, but it doesn’t take away the fact this approach is pathetic. Two opposing things can be true at the same time. I can love Trey, while thinking this is bullshit.
  8. Trey had 17.5 sacks last year. He's set to make half per year of what the top defensive players are making. He should be paid more. He's going to make $29m in 2 years when lesser players will make that in 1. This is just NFL business. Any smart agent and player should try to capitalize on the cap growth IF they can. Trey can and the Bengals should make it work. If the Bengals don't want to make it work then they should be willing to trade him for top value.
  9. Just NFL business. It costs to have Super stars and that is what Trey is. At 17 sacks a year or even the amount he's averaged as a bengal he's underpaid. The Bengals should open the door and give him up front cash and maybe a couple extra years. I would not be against a trade either but like Higgins it better be at least top 15 value or forget it.
  10. Oh fuck off. Set all these agents on fire.
  11. Trey’s agent making that retirement threat shows that he is at about kindergarten level in his NFL education. Meanwhile Mike Brown is running NFL Hogwarts.
  12. Fuck Trey too... That's a bitch move to make the day before the draft. Just go fuck off.
  13. No to public funding. We are already taxed too much. I will simply watch other teams on Sunday. I will stand willingly and smile as I wave goodbye...
  14. Yesterday
  15. Yea what a joke guess he should have thought about that before signing his extension last year. They keep saying they are not going to deal anyone because they want to win the Super Bowl this year, but kind of hard when some of your superstars don’t even want to be there. Now we question if these guys are really giving it there all when they are on the field. What a joke this offseason is turning out to be
  16. Oh blow me Hendrickson. Got a big check last year and now you regret it. Cry more. https://www.cincyjungle.com/2024/4/24/24139603/trey-hendrickson-trade-bengals-de-2024-nfl-draft-rumors
  17. I don't think that means cash flow. The article states the stadium needs $493 maintenance and upgrades over the next 20 years. So I think the Bengals want the capital plan for $300m of that spending with a contractual commitment they'll kick in $50m and 5 years.
  18. Some nuggets from this latest piece: https://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/politics/2024/04/23/lease-negotiations-continue-between-hamilton-county-and-the-bengals/73330479007/ Heh. Maybe it’s not them, Bengals. Maybe it’s you. Apparently Katie is concerned that there is no “political will” for a deal. But let’s look at what the Bengals want. Oh, so just $300 million this year and next. Gee, I wonder why things are stalled… And all that buys the county is a five year lease extension so the Bengals can shake them down again.
  19. Related to the above, the Lions just gave Amon-Ra St. Brown a four year $120 million extension with $77 million guaranteed. Just give Chase the money now, Mike. He ain’t gonna get any cheaper.
  20. In the most earth shattering surprise of 2024, the Bengals have picked up Ja’marr’s option. https://www.bengals.com/news/ja-marr-chase-extended-fifth-year-option-cincinnati-bengals
  21. ONE MORE DAY !! I’ve been in DC this week but my flight should allow enough time for me to get home by start time !! Hell yeah !!
  22. Last week
  23. Never mind... the NFL isn't going to make a decision this week. UGH
  24. If either of those two drop to us at #18, I would be really hesitant. One, I don't like Latu's medicals, although he's a great players and two, I don't like Verse. Couple that with taking a DE in the first last year and I'm not in favor. Maybe a DE later on, but not in the first. Just me, but I understand the thought if they decide to do that.
  25. True, medicals could always scare teams off. Between Latu and Verse I think there will be more than 1 Edge defender taken in the top 17 picks. Most mocks have only 1. If that happens its going to push down a player that Bengal fans have not thought possible, maybe.
  26. Now if a qb is BPA at a certain point, I can see maybe taking one, but I see that as a low-probability scenario There will always - at least, in this draft - be a greater need for another coverage LB or a size CB who can cover the Kelce TE. It also makes it a little easier to take a P, as neither Robbins nor Chrisman have reached even average levels of performance
  27. from that same article "Additionally, Cincinnati announced the signing of quarterback Logan Woodside. The former seventh-round pick spent last year with the Falcons after they picked him up late in the 2022 season." S U P E R B O W L
  1. Load more activity