All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Yesterday
  2. Never mind... the NFL isn't going to make a decision this week. UGH
  3. If either of those two drop to us at #18, I would be really hesitant. One, I don't like Latu's medicals, although he's a great players and two, I don't like Verse. Couple that with taking a DE in the first last year and I'm not in favor. Maybe a DE later on, but not in the first. Just me, but I understand the thought if they decide to do that.
  4. True, medicals could always scare teams off. Between Latu and Verse I think there will be more than 1 Edge defender taken in the top 17 picks. Most mocks have only 1. If that happens its going to push down a player that Bengal fans have not thought possible, maybe.
  5. Now if a qb is BPA at a certain point, I can see maybe taking one, but I see that as a low-probability scenario There will always - at least, in this draft - be a greater need for another coverage LB or a size CB who can cover the Kelce TE. It also makes it a little easier to take a P, as neither Robbins nor Chrisman have reached even average levels of performance
  6. from that same article "Additionally, Cincinnati announced the signing of quarterback Logan Woodside. The former seventh-round pick spent last year with the Falcons after they picked him up late in the 2022 season." S U P E R B O W L
  7. Rare good news from the Bengals I knew they had Browning for 2024 because he's some sort of restricted RFA, but I figured he'd be gone after 2024 not so :-) I am shocked that they got him to sign a TWO year deal :-) Among other things, this means we dont absolutely need to take a developmental QB in the draft, and that frees up a spot for a tertiary need like coverage linebacker or another OL. O U T S T A N D I N G
  8. What am I currently rooting for? I read there's a possibility that due to the Falcons tampering with Cousins, the NFL may drop them from #8 to the bottom of the first. That would move all teams after their original pick up one spot, which would obviously put us at #17. One less team picking ahead of us can only be viewed as a positive. Go NFL !!!
  9. Latu's medical history is a little more than concerning. His neck injury was so bad, he medically retired. He came back and was cleared to play. If they are comfortable with the medical checks, I guess, but that's worrisome. Verse? Was never a fan of his game.
  10. The Bengals resigned Jake Browning for 2 more years... https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/bengals-re-sign-jake-browning-to-two-year-deal
  11. Latu and Verse getting talked up a lot. Most mocks have them going after the 18th pick. This will be 1 thing to watch. Bengals are going to be starring at a impact DL or OT is my guess. Conventional mocking has them selecting the 4th OT sometime the 5th. What if they got a chance at the 3rd OT?
  12. The moral of the story is to play in the Super Bowl every year so it's only a 2.5 month wait. Missing the playoffs makes it significantly worse.
  13. So ready for this draft. In the dead horse beating department, it just seems that since they moved the draft back it has made that gap between the Super Bowl and the draft lag, drag, and just flat out sag. Fucking takes forever.
  14. Last week
  15. Thank God. I'm in mock draft, YouTube video of players overload !!!
  16. They should put the Sam Wyche 80s Bengals sweater as their logo and mid field. Hell maybe use it as the 3rd helmet.
  17. Just use the old Cincinnati Stingers logo, lol. Except orange and black. Then you have the "C" with a "Bee".
  18. That would be a genuine improvement. I'd rather the logo celebrate the name of the city than the arbitrary animal chosen to represent the team.
  19. The new logo should be Mike in his golf cart filled with piles of money with text arching over him in the striped B font saying “Can’t pay everyone LOL!”
  20. We all complain about just the letter B with stripes in it. It would be great if Mike made a big deal out of the rebranding. Then the big day shows up and he reveals the new logo. It’s a “C” in the same font with the same stripes in it. Would be so great, I wish he’d do it.
  21. The B needs to go, but I think I hate that polyhedron screaming tiger logo. It just looks bad to me.
  22. I love the draft shirt bengal graphic. The B logo is played out. It was stale on day 1, and it hasn’t improved with age. It’s time to move forward with the graphics/marketing.
  23. I don’t like the old Bengals helmets either. While understanding that’s the history of the team, those look like some shit they got a chimp to design. Let the Nike machine go to work and come up with some new look with a tiger head concept. Teeth and shit. As a matter of fact, they could call it the “Teeth and Shit” helmet. The field? I love the striped end-zones and that is ridiculously cool when done in the white for when they go with the white helmet games. Not sure what I would like to see different. The big striped B never bothered me. I did mention the striped state of Ohio with maybe a white B where Cincinnati is. Not like it’s something I feel has to happen though.
  24. I do like the draft shirt. I think its a standard theme across the NFL so I'm not hopeful that it replaces the "B". They are allowed to do a 3rd helmet. I think they should use the opportunity to do a completely new helmet concept away from the stripes. Please no "70s" block bengals either. Those are ugly and boring. I would love a script "Bengals" along the side or something like that.
  25. Just saw the Bengals hosted Newton for a visit. Guessing that had something to do with them not sending anyone to his pro day.
  1. Load more activity