All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. Bengals @ Bills Pregame Chatter Thread

If you sign up to play Tackle for the Bengals, you may as well legally add the initials IR after your name.
  3. Bengals @ Bills Pregame Chatter Thread

Week 3 and like clockwork the injury report is expanding rapidly. Either Glenn needs to retire or something else is wrong they aren’t telling us.
  4. Bengals Waive Jordan Willis, Jeff Driskel

The wheels on the bus go round and round... https://www.bengals.com/news/bengals-make-player-moves
  5. How bad is AJ hurt ??

I’m interested to see how they handle AJ. Do they resign him knowing that number is going to be up there or do they move on ??
  6. How bad is AJ hurt ??

AJ just did an interview. He said “I don’t know where they got the 6 to 8 weeks at, it’s going to be longer than that.” He said when he heals and can go 100%, he’ll come back.
  7. "Official Draft Day(s) Thread"

Well Eli gets benched again and look who the starter is for week 3... I will actually be rooting for the kid to do well for how much shit he took when the Giants made him the pick. https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/09/17/giants-name-daniel-jones-their-starting-quarterback/
  8. Last week
  9. Upcoming Games Notes

That’s going to be a high pick by the looks of things.
  10. Upcoming Games Notes

Ben released a statement. It’s all part of god’s plan, and the Steelers will get the privilege of paying my whole contract. See you next year fools!
  11. Bengals @ Bills Pregame Chatter Thread

The Bills aren’t anything special, but their two opponents so far have been bad teams, hence 2-0. I think it’s a coin flip.
  12. Upcoming Games Notes

By all reports Pitt really likes Rudolph. They traded up to get him because they were afraid the Bengals would grab him. So they now have a 14 game tryout to see what they’ve got. As for the Bengals, I have complete faith that they will win just enough games to miss out on any blue chip prospect, especially QB.
  13. Upcoming Games Notes

Once he's out of football I see Ben spiraling into a Curt Schilling-like existence. Will end up reviled by his own fan base after he says a bunch of stupid things revealing himself to be the selfish douche his teammates all know he is. He's actually a lot like Schilling, over-dramatizing every injury just like Schilling (bloody sock game, anyone?), doesn't give a crap about anyone but himself, etc. And I think deep down Ben knows all this. So I think he'll refuse to retire, he'll just keep showing up.
  14. Bengals @ Bills Pregame Chatter Thread

Even if they can keep a game close, they're going to lose those, as they did in Seattle - they're always a Panicky Andy pick, fumble or batted-down pass on 3rd down away from losing late in the 4th quarter, or a defensive let-down or big play, holding penalty etc..,
  15. Upcoming Games Notes

We're worse than Pitt is even w/o Ben, have some faith! What we're seeing right now is a rebirth of 90's Bengals' Football with their new coach Zac Shula, who is slowly but surely watching his career get flushed down Mike Brown's drain like every other HC that's worked for him.
  16. Bengals @ Bills Pregame Chatter Thread

The Barry Sanders Lions make a surprise appearance. Anyway, I have no idea what will happen in Buffalo. It feels easy to say "ass kicking", but we've seen two different teams the first two weeks. Who knows.
  17. Upcoming Games Notes

New guard taking over - Mahones, Jackson, Watson, Mayfield etc.., etc.., Rooting for a top 2 pick next year, and a new QB at least, which may be tough with the NFL just having so many crappy teams, but I think this Bengals' team can do it if they don't try hard enough.
  18. Upcoming Games Notes

So, cue Ben's retirement and a down year for Pittsburgh as we enter a strong QB draft class. Just like 2004. Meh.
  19. Upcoming Games Notes

ESPN says it's happening and Ben is gone for the season. https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27630164/big-ben-season-ending-elbow-surgery
  20. Upcoming Games Notes

So Ben is damaged, Brees looks like a long term thumb thing, Luck retired, Cam Newton is a dried out husk, yet somehow Tom Brady keeps throwing great and looks like he’s 28 years old. Oh, and he just bested his combine time in the shuttle run. What a mystery! The QB position in the nfl is about to go through a major changing of the guard. Andy’s going to be a top ten guy before you know it.
  21. Bengals @ Bills Pregame Chatter Thread

We’ve got to buckle down and catch those 1971 Oilers.
  22. Well, here’s something to work on this week:
  23. 49ers @ Bengals Pregame Chatter

watching the game from the stands today, I kept thinking that the 9ers are having success with any play they run. A lot of blame goes to the lack of rush lanes for Mixon or Gio , terrible penalties on the OL and a few on ST and the D. Bullock missing FGs ... wow it was bad. Traffic was light on the way home though ;)
  24. 49ers @ Bengals Pregame Chatter

SF looked like a Super Bowl team against us. Glad this game is over, on to the 2-0 Bills.
  25. 49ers @ Bengals Pregame Chatter

That was just embarrassing. However, there wasn’t a single person here that wasn’t in on how bad both the o-line and LB corps we’re going to be. Admittedly I didn’t think they were THIS bad. They just suck...
  1. Load more activity